ZMF November 2020
Nov 27, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #121 of 373
Yep we're done for today on v closed stabilized! We will have a batch back up mid next week, we will send out the usual emails and update here as well!
Does that mean they all sold? Just amazing if so!

Any chance of the pics remaining somewhere on the site as past designs? They're really just incredible to look at and it really documents these beautiful creations.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:04 PM Post #123 of 373
My buddy bought a stabilized Verité Closed only to receive an email minutes later saying sorry, but they over sold.

The only options they gave him were to wait for them to make him one similar, a coupon for the next round, or a refund. They said they fixed the issue on the website, but that doesn’t help out the people that they oversold to (yes, it happened to more than one person).

I think they should let the people they oversold to pick from within the same color that are already made instead of “waiting for the next batch”. That would be the most fair solution since they’re not honoring the sale (money has been collected already).

That’s just poor customer service, imo. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to people in the next round.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:07 PM Post #124 of 373
My buddy bought a stabilized Verité Closed only to receive an email minutes later saying sorry, but they over sold.

The only options they gave him were to wait for them to make him one similar, a coupon for the next round, or a refund. They said they fixed the issue on the website, but that doesn’t help out the people that they oversold to (yes, it happened to more than one person).

I think they should let the people they oversold to pick from within the same color that are already made instead of “waiting for the next batch”. That would be the most fair solution since they’re not honoring the sale (money has been collected already).

That’s just poor customer service, imo. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to people in the next round.
I'm still waiting to get a response back from Bevin of an order I placed on Wednesday. I'm sure they're just busy with all of the orders.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:08 PM Post #125 of 373

Zach's team is always very responsive and does their best to meet the demand, relax. They offered a couple different solutions for your friend. Sometimes it's hard to gauge how popular a product will be in order to meet the demand. Atleast you dont have bots ruining it for everyone.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 5:12 PM Post #126 of 373
I'm still waiting to get a response back from Bevin of an order I placed on Wednesday. I'm sure they're just busy with all of the orders.

I received an email back with FAQ information, and letting me know they'll be able to assist when they can. Totally fine, I'm sure things are swamped with the holiday and sales and such. My question was of minor importance, just a request to swap one of my pad choices for the auteur perf lambskin because for some reason I did not get an option to select it. If they can't do it I'll be fine, just thought I'd ask.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:19 PM Post #127 of 373
Zach's team is always very responsive and does their best to meet the demand, relax. They offered a couple different solutions for your friend. Sometimes it's hard to gauge how popular a product to meet the demand, atleast you dont have bots ruining it for everyone.
It’s not about meeting popular demand, there was an error with their ordering system. They have better options available but are choosing not to offer them. That’s poor service.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:22 PM Post #128 of 373
Sometimes a small business isn't going to be able to stress test things as well as they would like. It's not the end of the world. You need to relax a bit @ValentineLuke - there are far more serious things to be concerned about at the moment.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #129 of 373
Sometimes a small business isn't going to be able to stress test things as well as they would like. It's not the end of the world. You need to relax a bit @ValentineLuke - there are far more serious things to be concerned about at the moment.
I never stated that it was an end of world issue, and there are indeed far more serious issues. I also understand that they can only do the best they can, in this instance they’re simply not offering the best options available.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:37 PM Post #130 of 373
I never stated that it was an end of world issue, and there are indeed far more serious issues. I also understand that they can only do the best they can, in this instance they’re simply not offering the best options available.

Dude, ZMF literally said "Stabilized Verite Closed will be available...We will add sets as they are finished. Make sure to be on our email list for announcements on new sets being complete." The 'best option' of giving your friend 'an already made' pair is impossible.... because they do not exist yet. ZMF also said "Also remember, we will be dropping more rounds of these each week! So there's plenty more stabilized sets coming!" so it sounds like your friend may have his similar set within a couple weeks, if he chooses to wait. The three options offered are perfectly sensible.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:50 PM Post #131 of 373
So there was an error and they offered a refund within minutes, or other options? Besides the frustration of not landing the item you wanted there’s not much to complain about. I hope your friend isn’t trying for Walmart PS5...

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:54 PM Post #132 of 373
So there was an error and they offered a refund within minutes, or other options? Besides the frustration of not landing the item you wanted there’s not much to complain about. I hope your friend isn’t trying for Walmart PS5...
I can complain if I want. It’s a thanksgiving tradition in my family!Thx for standing up got me @ValentineLuke.

Nov 27, 2020 at 6:47 PM Post #134 of 373
My buddy bought a stabilized Verité Closed ....
I’m not a gamer, so it doesn’t affect me.

so whats the problem?

what do you think the best solution is? a free headphone? keep the order and wait for the next available unit (given none are made/are available at the current time per your suggestion above)?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #135 of 373

Users who are viewing this thread

Back