• No

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Way above the price range!

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Could be

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters
Jun 7, 2021 at 9:28 AM Post #646 of 652
My T1 happily copes with a 64gb card both with or without rockbox.
So I don't know why they say that you should limit yourself to FAT32
Clunky and ugly though it is for useability I much prefer Rockbox.
Thanks, can it cope with a 128gb card without rockbox? I listen to music usually for 1 hour and 30 minutes. So you are using a 64gb NTFS card? also how is the sound quality when playing 320kbps MP3? in your opinion. Most of my songs are 24bit 44.1khz and 24bit 96khz . My current setup is Audirvana with upsampling power of two and my DAC Hiby FC3 and earphones Koniycoi KJ855 on an iMac with MacOS Big Sur

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2021 at 10:55 AM Post #648 of 652
I don't use it much at the moment as I'm working from home and using my playing from a raspberry pi through my stereo.

I've had a look and I've currently only got a 32gb card in there but I've definitely used a 64gb card with Rockbox and stock rom in the past without problems.

I've not tried anything bigger.

I'm not the most analytical listener and definitely not technical and mostly listen while I'm pretending to be concentrating on my work.

I'll just say that it's got a warm pleasing sound and it makes me smile.
It's definitely good value for money and I don't find the clunky software a problem.

I'm going into the office tomorrow so I'll give it another listen.

Chas

Jun 7, 2021 at 10:59 AM Post #649 of 652
I don't use it much at the moment as I'm working from home and using my playing from a raspberry pi through my stereo.

I've had a look and I've currently only got a 32gb card in there but I've definitely used a 64gb card with Rockbox and stock rom in the past without problems.

I've not tried anything bigger.

I'm not the most analytical listener and definitely not technical and mostly listen while I'm pretending to be concentrating on my work.

I'll just say that it's got a warm pleasing sound and it makes me smile.
It's definitely good value for money and I don't find the clunky software a problem.

I'm going into the office tomorrow so I'll give it another listen.

Chas
Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back