• No

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • Way above the price range!

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Could be

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters
Sep 9, 2020 at 7:28 AM Post #631 of 652
My kid's T1 has died. He's guessing the battery. Is there a source at a reasonable price for that 114443p battery/equivalent? Are the leads hardwired to the battery? (or are there clips on the battery side?
Hello,

Well it's impossible to find the T1's battery on aliexpress since it's custom made. However, i think this is a good battery for your need: https://id.aliexpress.com/i/32884991559.html

Mar 6, 2021 at 4:54 PM Post #635 of 652
Hi Guys,

Could you share the status of ZiShan T1.
- Is it available to purchase a new T1?

My T1 has small issue that the connection between connector and main PCB.
I have already repaired by myself, but I think it's better to have a new T1 or main PCB for my stock.

Thanks in advance,
Jun from Japan,

Mar 9, 2021 at 10:30 PM Post #636 of 652
Hi Guys,

I have already repaired by myself, but I think it's better to have a new T1 or main PCB for my stock.

Thanks in advance,
Jun from Japan,
yeah its still available via ali express, and its better quality now the 2020 version using akm4490 more suitable hardware configuration.

Mar 10, 2021 at 9:35 AM Post #637 of 652
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance,
Jun from Japan,
Why on earth you'd want to do that?! Get yourself A DSDs 4499

Jun 7, 2021 at 7:25 AM Post #643 of 652
Hi can you tell me what format do I need for my sd card? fat32 or ntfs?
its safely with fat32 especially if u want using Rockbox FW u "must" format it on fat 32 and paste the Rockbox FW around 25mb inside ur fat32 sdcard, so far i feel more comfortable and satisfy with this T1 but if u compare with nowday Dap's usability well u will feel an antique player but sound still "sweet and smooth".

Jun 7, 2021 at 9:21 AM Post #644 of 652
its safely with fat32 especially if u want using Rockbox FW u "must" format it on fat 32 and paste the Rockbox FW around 25mb inside ur fat32 sdcard, so far i feel more comfortable and satisfy with this T1 but if u compare with nowday Dap's usability well u will feel an antique player but sound still "sweet and smooth".
My T1 happily copes with a 64gb card both with or without rockbox.
So I don't know why they say that you should limit yourself to FAT32
Clunky and ugly though it is for useability I much prefer Rockbox.

Jun 7, 2021 at 9:23 AM Post #645 of 652
Thanks, I am highly interested in the sound 100%, the usability of other DAP's can't compete with this good sound. How is the sound quality when playing 320kbps MP3?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back