ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread
Jun 8, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #453 of 1,497
  Review went frontpage :)

It should get some new interest now. Always nice to see impressions of as many people as possible.

For those who asked about QT5/SW3/DQSM comparisons, there should be some more comparisons shortly from a few of us.

Congrats V, it was a great read for sure :)  Def looking forward to the DQSM and SWIII comparison. The SIII was really good, but some stuff about it irked me but the non-removable cable bothered me the most about it.

Really good time to be in the game nonetheless! 

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #455 of 1,497
  Review went frontpage :)

It should get some new interest now. Always nice to see impressions of as many people as possible.

For those who asked about QT5/SW3/DQSM comparisons, there should be some more comparisons shortly from a few of us.

Nice read, do you have measurements or can you get them from manufacturer?
They look so small , wonder how they put 4 BA + DD and crossover in there.

You will swap for SW3 right? do you also plan to compare DQSM?

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #456 of 1,497

The same question is also in my mind, how they managed a 5 driver setup in a really small case.

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #457 of 1,497

I have to learn how to use the Vibro unit I purchased. Have been really pressed for time lately so it's been delayed.

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #458 of 1,497

Hi Brian,

There you go: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEE-audio-Eartips-M6-M6P-M6-PRO-S6P-X6-M3P-D1P-Earphones-Clear-/131772202541?var=&hash=item646236a546

Thanks for posting this! Mine arrive today and I'm already looking for various tips. 

Out of curiosity, I wonder if the Yamaha EPH-100 tips would fit because those have very wide bores as well. I recall it being a real pain to find good tips for those, but I have two sets (one real, one counterfeit LOL) and have all the various dual-flange tips. I'll try them. 

-Collin-

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #459 of 1,497
  Thanks for posting this! Mine arrive today and I'm already looking for various tips. 

Out of curiosity, I wonder if the Yamaha EPH-100 tips would fit because those have very wide bores as well. I recall it being a real pain to find good tips for those, but I have two sets (one real, one counterfeit LOL) and have all the various dual-flange tips. I'll try them. 

-Collin-

Most likely they will fit, even if with some gimnick as you have to do with the MEE.

Jun 8, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #461 of 1,497
Just recieved my qt5 in the USA. Wow, DHL was fast. Currently playing mine through a Agptex b03 player(almost no hiss). Stock tips dont fit, had to go bigger. Later on will test with C5 and Mojo.

Which one is left and right? Is the one withe the red ring right?

Jun 8, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #464 of 1,497
Just recieved my qt5 in the USA. Wow, DHL was fast. Currently playing mine through a Agptex b03 player(almost no hiss). Stock tips dont fit, had to go bigger. Later on will test with C5 and Mojo.

Which one is left and right? Is the one withe the red ring right?

This is the common trend with the five or so pairs of IEMs I've bought on aliexpress: the tips they provide simply don't fit me. It doesn't matter if they include three pairs of 12 pairs, they never come with one large enough. Argh. 

-Collin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back