Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Aug 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #871 of 6,090
Quote:
Just got my fake hybrid tips today and while they sound good and provide better seal they are as uncomfortable as the stock tips!
Shame as they sound good!
Only tips which dont pain after a while are the double flanges.

Try Sony MH1C tips - they are very comfortable and sound great.

Aug 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM Post #872 of 6,090
how do you tune the bass on the BASSOS?  i heard they were adjustable in some way.  what to do?  thanks, drblue

Tip rolling did it for me. It doesn't change the bass much but bringing the upper half of the freq forward makes the Basso sound less warmer.

Aug 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #873 of 6,090
If only my double flange tips didn't feel so uncomfortable in my ears..:frowning2:

I got the clear double flange tips from MEElec on eBay. I'm not sure what it is; they just make my ears hurt after like 5-10 minutes of having them in. I never normally use double flange tips though (Never have)

Aug 11, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #874 of 6,090
 First impression is that the bass is very full and tight.
Anyone feel that the stock tips they gave are not the usual one you get from ATH or Sony? Or was it me? 
confused.gif

Aug 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #876 of 6,090
Quote:
Does anyone use them with the stock tips? I'm about to order these, but i guess it won't be that easy/cheap to get the most recommended tips in Europe.

The best tips for these are the MH1C tips - you'll have to pay another 40$ for the whole earphone just to get the tips.
The stock tips sound and fit much worse.

Aug 13, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #882 of 6,090
Quote:
Matter of preference but the hybrids are some of the better tips around.  MH1C tips are great also.  I actually use the stock tips and find no discomfort with them.  

It's not that they are not comfortable, it's just that MH1C ones fit better and stay in much longer.

Aug 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #883 of 6,090
Quote:
The best tips for these are the MH1C tips - you'll have to pay another 40$ for the whole earphone just to get the tips.
The stock tips sound and fit much worse.

I thought the best tips were the meelectronics M6 double flange tips.

Aug 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #885 of 6,090
I've been asking around about a few IEMs and it seems like the Tenores would be a great choice for me. Can anyone here tell me how well they'd do with "busy" music (and how well they separate instruments)? Also, are they comfortable when worn over-the-ear?
Finally, is Tenso the best way to buy these? (from Europe, if that matters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back