Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Jul 3, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #586 of 6,090
While we're on the topic of eartips... has anyone tried foam tips with the bassos? I have asymmetrical ear canals and I read somewhere that foam tips conform better to earshape. 

I personally wouldn't use foam tips unless you want them to sound more darker. The trick with the Bassos is you have to make them sound more airy and brighter which is what the meelec bi-flanges do.

If foam tips are your only option, go for the Ts version for the least dark sounding result.

Jul 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM Post #588 of 6,090
Jul 3, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #595 of 6,090
2 -  3 weeks!
ouch!
I should have chosen EMS

Hah, what did you expect with the slowest shipping method?

You should have asked them to send it EMS or DHL lol

Jul 3, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #597 of 6,090
Normally stuff from Hong Kong via economy international only takes 7 - 8 days usually.
Did not think it would be 2 - 3 weeks from Japan!
Never mind at least Im less likely to get sting by customs this way.

Well, most sellers say that it can take up to 20 days.

Oh and with customs it's mostly luck, if they pick your package to check it's not really your fault or the sender's.

Jul 3, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #598 of 6,090
Quote:
Well, most sellers say that it can take up to 20 days.

Oh and with customs it's mostly luck, if they pick your package to check it's not really your fault or the sender's.

Faster shipments almost always get customs charged as the courier who takes over from Japan does the customs clearance. 
If you use royal mail then its luck of the draw if you get checked or not. SAL and economy services uses RM once it enters UK.

Jul 3, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #599 of 6,090
Faster shipments almost always get customs charged as the courier who takes over from Japan does the customs clearance. 
If you use royal mail then its luck of the draw if you get checked or not. SAL and economy services uses RM once it enters UK.

That's true, although I've been receiving packages from Japan using faster services for years and only got stung for first time recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back