Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
May 17, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #1,505 of 6,090
Yeah, these are amazing. The bass is unreal.

Does anyone know what tip size/style these take? Where would i get extras? And if i wanted to try comply or sonething else how would i know which ones fit...

Same diameter as most Sony iem- 3.5mm.  Comply would be the 200 series.

Weird, i thought they looked smaller. I'll try my sony tips when i get home. :)

May 17, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #1,506 of 6,090
i-want-to-believe-3.png

....The hype.

Now that I've finally finished moving into my new place, I'll hopefully be able to check them out.

May 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #1,508 of 6,090
i-want-to-believe-3.png

....The hype.

Now that I've finally finished moving into my new place, I'll hopefully be able to check them out.

I'll send em your way after I get em back from Unity

Long story short though, they really are amazing phones. I can't really fault anything with their sig to be honest

May 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #1,510 of 6,090
I'll send em your way after I get em back from Unity

Long story short though, they really are amazing phones. I can't really fault anything with their sig to be honest

It's cool. I may be getting a loaner from another member in the immediate future. I'll let you know though.

May 17, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #1,512 of 6,090

Yeah, these are amazing. The bass is unreal.

Does anyone know what tip size/style these take? Where would i get extras? And if i wanted to try comply or sonething else how would i know which ones fit...

Same diameter as most Sony iem- 3.5mm.  Comply would be the 200 series.

Excellent. They don't fit my sony ex series tips, but they fit my other sony tips. The ex whatever tips. Do you know what model these sony tips would be if I wanted to order more? I'm curious how the ones with foam inside them sound? I had a pair of those with the xba series I had once...

Also, can anyone else show some photos of how deep they wear theirs? I feel like mine should go deeper, but even with the smallest tips (zero or sonys) they always end up sliding their way out of my ears so that they are just at the opening. They still seal and sound fine, but it seems odd. Most other iems I've had the tips sit more "in" my ears. Is this abnormal? Again, the sound is fine, but I'd prefer a more secure, snug fit.

The alternative is to push them in deeply, but then they almost seem to deep. However, luckily they don't sound different at different depths that much for me. I'm just looking for the best comfort at this point...

UPDATE: I take that back. Holy crap batman. Although the sound doesn't change much, inserting them to very deep depths gives MASSIVE bass power. Still a very smooth response overall, but it's like the sub bass up to say 100hz goes up at least a few db. More than neutral I think, but interesting if you like more bass. But judging by the way the cable comes out of the housing, these aren't designed for super deep wear. ?

May 17, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #1,515 of 6,090
How the sound with those hybrid :relieved:... I have schiit loads of them:grin:

I'm not sure these are hybrids. They're just normal silicon tips with no foam in them (i want the foam lined version). They are a tad longer in depth than the zero's, which make them sit in my ear a bit better... Sound is the same as far as I can tell...

Are these the ones I want for the zero?
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=594779&gclid=CMLk19-3tL4CFQEdOgodPGYAgA&Q=&is=REG&A=details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back