You've seen snake vs. alligator, here's snake vs. kangeroo
Oct 13, 2005 at 2:47 PM Post #19 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
i dont know. i kinda felt sorry for the kangaroo. i dont really feel it is appropriate food for a snake like mice, rats etc.
if i came across that scene in nature i would probably blow the snake's head off.

Why the h*** would you do that? Nobody shoots you for eating a steak, right?
rolleyes.gif

/U.

Oct 13, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #21 of 41
Burp...

Regards,

L.

Oct 13, 2005 at 5:19 PM Post #22 of 41
Boy, I wonder what that snakes cholesteral level is now.
tongue.gif

Oct 13, 2005 at 6:51 PM Post #24 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nisbeth
Why the h*** would you do that? Nobody shoots you for eating a steak, right?
rolleyes.gif

/U.

i totally agree with you, it's nature... if the snake can catch it, let the thing have it's meal

Oct 13, 2005 at 8:08 PM Post #25 of 41
I dunno... I mean the snake probably couldn't catch it if it was running (hoping) but I'm sure it caught it through stealth, not speed. Remember, snakes have amazing burst acceleration.

Still wow! You hear about snakes eating things that size but wow!

Oct 13, 2005 at 8:11 PM Post #26 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
eek.gif

eek.gif
icon10.gif

Love gore. Love it.

I remember seeing a picture of a human who had been eaten by an alligator. Saw the pics of the stomach being opened.

On that issue, any one here go to sites like ogrish or rotten?

Oct 14, 2005 at 9:58 AM Post #27 of 41
We pitched our tent and camped overnight last year about 3 metres from the home of exactly that size and type of python. We left it alone and it left us alone. I could see it's head at the entrance to it's home/hole and left it alone. It was a bit scary but I figured pythons aren't poisonous and don't attack things the size of humans.

Actually, I think the python we camped next to was a bit bigger than that one.

Oct 14, 2005 at 10:26 AM Post #28 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
We pitched our tent and camped overnight last year about 3 metres from the home of exactly that size and type of python. We left it alone and it left us alone. I could see it's head at the entrance to it's home/hole and left it alone. It was a bit scary but I figured pythons aren't poisonous and don't attack things the size of humans.

Actually, I think the python we camped next to was a bit bigger than that one.

Aren't kangaroo's pretty big? They have to be the size of a small child at least. If I knew there was a python in the area I certainly wouldn't be able to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back