You've seen snake vs. alligator, here's snake vs. kangeroo
Oct 15, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #33 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
i dont know. i kinda felt sorry for the kangaroo. i dont really feel it is appropriate food for a snake like mice, rats etc.
if i came across that scene in nature i would probably blow the snake's head off.

well.... kangaroos really are just larger versions of rats and mice--similar family... so don't feel so bad.
biggrin.gif

Oct 15, 2005 at 5:15 AM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus1100xx
it would be perfect - it has eaten now and could lay there for the next 3-4 months. it's like a vacation - nothing to worry about anymore
tongue.gif

That's actually why they eat animals whole -- so they don't have to eat again for a while.

Oct 15, 2005 at 6:06 AM Post #35 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orpheus
well.... kangaroos really are just larger versions of rats and mice--similar family... so don't feel so bad.
biggrin.gif

Huh? Apart from them all being mammals, kangaroos and rodents are totally different families. In fact, they couldn't be farther apart since the mammalian tree diverges directly into marsupial and placental branches. Humans are more similar to rats and mice than kangaroos are.

Oct 15, 2005 at 6:17 AM Post #36 of 41
The next 4 pictures are missing but i'll give you the summary, i ate the snake whole..

400g protein...hmmmm

Oct 15, 2005 at 4:10 PM Post #37 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanY
Huh? Apart from them all being mammals, kangaroos and rodents are totally different families. In fact, they couldn't be farther apart since the mammalian tree diverges directly into marsupial and placental branches. Humans are more similar to rats and mice than kangaroos are.

i think i might have a made a mistake. tried to search the internet for evidence... but couldn't find none. so you're probably right. dunno why i had that idea then....

Oct 15, 2005 at 4:20 PM Post #38 of 41
Quote:

dunno why i had that idea then....

Could it be from the old Sylvester the cat cartoon where he keeps getting beat up by what he believes to be a huge mouse but is actually a boxing kangaroo which humiliates him in front of his son?

b bb bbb bb bbb b bb bbbb bi big ..... mouse!
smily_headphones1.gif

Plus there is a rodent called a kangaroo rat.

Oct 15, 2005 at 4:45 PM Post #39 of 41
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

snake are *really* greedy buggers!
eek.gif

Oct 15, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #41 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
eek.gif
icon10.gif

Love gore. Love it.

I remember seeing a picture of a human who had been eaten by an alligator. Saw the pics of the stomach being opened.

On that issue, any one here go to sites like ogrish or rotten?

Show your age... remember Murman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back