YouTube Music Clips for Testing Audio Gear
Aug 10, 2020 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

ADUHF

Headphoneus Supremus
These are some YouTube clips I'm using to test my headphones and other audio gear, in all genres.

Others are welcome to contribute here as well. I only have two requests though, if you do. First, put each music video clip in a separate post. So only one video per post. Second, post only official YouTube music video or audio clips uploaded or authorized by the artists or their labels. And no bootlegged or pirated content posted by other YouTubers without authorization. So no unauthorized content please (no matter how good you may think it sounds).

The basic idea here is to assemble a list of some of the better-sounding and recorded music and audio clips on YT in a wide variety of genres (since I listen to essentially all types of music on my headphones). To make things a little easier, I'll list the genre for each track. And may also include the artist name and title (if I'm not feelin too lazy). You can get that info from the clip though.

I'm trying out several different headphones, mixers, amps and other gear at the moment. So thought I'd start this topic to keep some of the clips I use on a fairly regular basis all in one place, where they're a little easier to find.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020 at 2:38 PM Post #12 of 18
Korean R&B/Smooth Jazz. A bit too much DRC imo. But still somewhat enjoyable at lower volume.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back