Your Surroundings PICTURE THREAD
Apr 15, 2015 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

luberconn

500+ Head-Fier
Post a pic of your surroundings.  It can be at your home, your work, your daily walk, your drive to work.  Where ever you may be.  Take a snap and post it.  Talk about it or don't.  The choice is yours. 

this was at the one street light i have to go through to get to work.  i love my small town.

outside my office window.  that's Costco across the street.  i love and hate Costco at the same time.   Spring is in the air.  Everything is starting to come back to life. 

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #5 of 17
Hey how about some of our overseas friends post some pics?

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #6 of 17

Overseas reporting in. Two dogs and Wife asleep, very dark here. Check back in the AM.:D

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #7 of 17

they must not call you crazychile for nothing

Overseas reporting in. Two dogs and Wife asleep, very dark here. Check back in the AM.
biggrin.gif

that's beautiful.  thanks for sharing.  i hope that sea that you are over swallows you. 

here's a pic of me at my desk.  i think it's fake mahogany but i'm not certain...

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #8 of 17
44df7def288b8100de33da6ab43bcab8.jpg

A picture I just took of a roving gang of Canadian geese that hang out at the Jeep plant in Toledo. These Canadian jerks need to go back to their own country and leave the job of harassing humans and crapping all over the place to American geese.

Apr 17, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #9 of 17

All is well.

Apr 20, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #10 of 17
44df7def288b8100de33da6ab43bcab8.jpg

A picture I just took of a roving gang of Canadian geese that hang out at the Jeep plant in Toledo. These Canadian jerks need to go back to their own country and leave the job of harassing humans and crapping all over the place to American geese.

here in WA state, we got lots of those.  they drop massive amounts of turds on our baseball/softball fields down by the river. 

All is well.

if that is for real, that is an amazing site.  wow

Nov 24, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #11 of 17
...view from my office window. I'm on the third floor (top floor of the building). Fall in So-Cal's Inland Empire is beautiful. Summer is liking living in Satan's microwave.

Nov 24, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #12 of 17
  ...view from my office window. I'm on the third floor (top floor of the building). Fall in So-Cal's Inland Empire is beautiful. Summer is liking living in Satan's microwave.

nice sunshine you got going on!  socal has it's pluses for sure.  today we got our first snow.  while not a lot of snow...it's there. 

Nov 24, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #13 of 17

nice sunshine you got going on!  socal has it's pluses for sure.  today we got our first snow.  while not a lot of snow...it's there. 

There are worse places to wash up, and I've passed through and lived in a few 
biggrin.gif

My favorite surprise was Farnham. Its just South of London near Guildford. Guildford is sometimes kindly referred to as England's arsehole. I didn't have any grand expectations for it, but Farnham was not bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back