Your opinions needed for a headphone deal gone BAD
Jan 18, 2004 at 4:47 PM Post #16 of 22
Leave some scorching negative feedback. Be factual and give details. If the problem is resolved you can always edit the post.

The only way we can keep the system working is to use it. And use it promptly. We can help look out for each other by using the resources here to there fullest.

Do a search of the Feedback Forum for “Negative”. There really aren’t that many negative entries, which speaks highly of the community. Thanks everyone.

Mitch

Jan 18, 2004 at 5:18 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by danman

His reply was "It was your mistake in not asking
the return policy or buying the buyer protection from PayPal."

You could try contacting Paypal. Simply say that the item was received in non-working condition, and that there is no apparent shipping damage. They might help, you never know. You do have certain protections through them, although getting them, buyer protection policy or not, is not always easy. If you used a credit card, you could protest the charge through them (but only AFTER trying Paypal, as Paypal would stop any attempt to help if the credit card company was involved, and could even block your own Paypal account).

Jan 18, 2004 at 8:02 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by danman
GizmoWorldUSA@aol.comtold me they sold Fredrick the headphones, not me sorry can't help

I think this is right. BrooklynRick is responsible for making this right.

Feb 1, 2004 at 1:45 AM Post #19 of 22
I am not responsible for anything. I sent you exactly what u paid for. Brand new philips hp890s in the box. I bought them from gizmoworld for a good deal, and resold them to you without ever taking them out the box. How are some brand new headphones gonna be distorting as you claim they are? These headphones are brand new. You are just hassling me because you probably don't want the headphones. It is not my fault, I fully complied with my part of the deal. You cannot lie and say I sold you something broke and cry about getting your money back. Now you come on the internet and try to defame me? Whats this? I am a verified PayPal Business member, and I have over 50 positive feedbacks on ebay, username BrooklynRick40. Check it out man. I did nothing wrong here. Get a life man.

Feb 1, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #20 of 22
As a "verified PayPal Business member" maybe you should take one for the team and refund his money. I can see this either way. You either sent him defective phones or danman damaged them after receiving them. I know it hurts, but if you continue with this "hey it's not my fault" thing then you come across as not being very helpful and I think no one here would want to deal with you as well. Think about it...

Feb 1, 2004 at 6:38 PM Post #21 of 22
Thank you everyone for your opinion. broklynrick you are some kind of loser, first of all you sold me defective philips hp910 headphones not hp890's.

your fs

Everyone can see what type of person you are "I am not responsible for anything" That attitude will get you no where in life.

I've tried and jumped through hoops to make this work, dealing with you, gizmo, philips, and the repair center. Yes I did ask for a refund but after you told me you were broke, I then asked you to pay for the shipping cost to the repair center.

Frederick do the right thing even though sometimes it's hard to do, pay for at least half of the shipping cost to the repair center $7us

I believe in karma what goes around comes around 100x . I know I've a victim of it(karma) and learnt from it.

Feb 1, 2004 at 8:34 PM Post #22 of 22
I've been trading on the net for over 5 years, and the proper thing to do when a product arrives damaged to recipient is to ask them to ship it back, and then refund the sales price and return shipping.

I won't be dealing with BrooklynRick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back