Your head-Fi will, have you made it out yet?
Nov 14, 2006 at 1:41 AM Post #16 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
i dont even notice it anymore except when it's time to update the post counts in the Curse You thread - i can't keep count either!

I don't think I can muster up enough to get me to 9,000 before I die, whatever you're on I'd like a bit of it mate
wink.gif
I've definitely "peaked" as far as post count whoring is concerned... hard enough job getting out of bed in the morning let alone PCW here, just where do you get the stamina?

Nov 14, 2006 at 1:46 AM Post #18 of 52
my brother gets the rig and the cds. if he isn't around, dada gets the equinox, yellafella gets the dac, kitaoji gets the zd, and humanflyz gets the cds.

Nov 14, 2006 at 1:49 AM Post #20 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa
my brother gets the rig and the cds. if he isn't around, dada gets the equinox, yellafella gets the dac, kitaoji gets the zd, and humanflyz gets the cds.

Can I get your jeans? 36W 34L please.

Nov 14, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #21 of 52
You ok Pink? You seem to hint a lot in this thread that you're time may be up sooner than later.

Any suicidal thoughts?

/asking is better than regreting.

Nov 14, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #23 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by will75
You ok Pink? You seem to hint a lot in this thread that you're time may be up sooner than later.

Any suicidal thoughts?

/asking is better than regreting.

A couple of blocked arteries in my legs (in Hospital 20th December to get them unblocked) and the usual depression, nothing to write home about, all self inflicted. No, I'm not contemplating topping myself, my ears are still working 100%, when they drop off I'll contemplate suicide...... but, at the moment, no suicidal thoughts
plainface.gif
. I run the risk of losing my legs if I keep smoking, I'm back on the booze heavily, and wallowing in self pity.... it's all self inflicted and nobody to blame but myself.... I always said I'd prefer to be a few inches shorter, 6' 4" at the moment, but losing my legs would be a bit drastic
biggrin.gif
Weird times but all part of the learning curve that is life
wink.gif

Nov 14, 2006 at 2:21 AM Post #24 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
A couple of blocked arteries in my legs (in Hospital 20th December to get them unblocked) and the usual depression, nothing to write home about, all self inflicted. No, I'm not contemplating topping myself, my ears are still working 100%, when they drop off I'll contemplate suicide...... but, at the moment, no suicidal thoughts
plainface.gif
. I run the risk of losing my legs if I keep smoking, I'm back on the booze heavily, and wallowing in self pity.... it's all self inflicted and nobody to blame but myself.... I always said I'd prefer to be a few inches shorter, 6' 4" at the moment, but losing my legs would be a bit drastic
biggrin.gif
Weird times but all part of the learning curve that is life
wink.gif

Sounds like a tough road. Good luck buddy.

Nov 14, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #26 of 52
One thing to consider.... make sure the person getting your gear can afford potential taxes. Seems trivial, but I had to consider it when leaving my $50K rig to my virtually broke best friend.

Nov 14, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #27 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack
One thing to consider.... make sure the person getting your gear can afford potential taxes. Seems trivial, but I had to consider it when leaving my $50K rig to my virtually broke best friend.

Heh, yeh so not only do you leave them everything you've got to factor in tax into the equation...... pure bollocks and, yet another, reason to subscribe to team death.

Nov 14, 2006 at 5:35 AM Post #28 of 52
My wife suffers from depression and we go through this wintertime blues thing every year.It seems to come everytime we change from daylight savings time to regular time.So I can understand where Pink is coming from.And Im' sure the alcohol dosn't help any.But back to the main point of the thread.I will leave all of my headphone stuff to my son.He allready is kind of in to headphones.I gave him my old Grado 125s and he uses my DT770s for computer games.

Nov 14, 2006 at 5:43 AM Post #30 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz
If I bite the dust, all of my modded gear is going to Patrick82. He is the only Head-Fier who can truly appreciate my too extreme tweaking.

Dude! 1,337 posts! Heh!
biggrin.gif
(Well, it was 1337..)

Anyway, all of my headphones and equipment will go to my kids, if I have any. Otherwise, I don't care. I have no friends to speak of and no relatives that would appreciate my stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back