your gear or your life?
Mar 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #47 of 49
i dont think i need to be clinically licensed to say that the OP has some issues to deal with.

just remember that surgery/procedures may make you look a little better, but i think your case is more based on the social aspect. dont isolate yourself so often. hang out with friends/family and network a bit more! i dont understand how you cant keep friends... just talk to them once in awhile and go out and do something--doesnt have to be parties/clubs/etc, it could just be plain old eating lunch/sports/gym/share hobbies!

sadly, our world IS superficial and deluded... but there are people out there that will meet and accept any of us, no matter how weird we may be. if i'm not mistaken, you are still in school/college? that is opportunity in itself to meet new people and make new friendships. just throw yourself out there. dont get discouraged about small things, look ahead. live and learn. live life to its fullest.

Mar 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM Post #48 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only in an ideal world and this world is far from ideal. I once read the No.1 attractor is actually smell.

Yep, that bieng said it's not a smell you actually consiously notice if I remember correctly.

Mar 8, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #49 of 49
Unless you are a panty sniffer.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back