Your favourite team sport you like to watch: American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Soccer, ...?
Oct 2, 2009 at 9:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82
I wonder what's your favoutite team sport you like to watch on tv, in the stadium/arena,
in the park, etc.?
Mebbe you like watching your son playing baseball, American football or soccer in the park?
You might be you're busy with your family or work or studies and you don't have time to watch now.
Then, what was favourite team sport you liked to watch 5, 10 years, ..., 20, ... years ago?

If you like to watch Canadian Football vote: American Football.

By Rugby we mean Rugby Union and also all variations of Rugby: Rugby League (13-a-side-rugby),
7-a-side-rugby, mini rugby, ...

Volleyball includes beach volleyball.

[size=large]The most popular global game on this planet is soccer[/size]
smiley10.gif

[size=large]Baseball is America's pastime![/size]
baseball.jpg

[size=large]American Football is America's game.[/size]
joe_montana.jpg

[size=large]Soccer is a global game. [/size]
soccer.jpg

L3000.gif
tongue_smile.gif
beerchug.gif
popcorn.gif

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #3 of 82
Association Football (Soccer) ! - but I used to play Ultimate Frisbee at College and I did once attend the World Ultimate Championships

Oct 2, 2009 at 11:04 PM Post #4 of 82
Baseball. Go Cards.

Oct 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #7 of 82
There was a rugby thread a while back where a poster referred to American Football as Rugby with committee meetings. That made me laugh because it is so true.

Anyway, I voted American Football. I love analyzing the strategy those committee meetings produce. And to me, the college variety is the more pure form for one simple reason - wider hash marks, which create more mismatches.

My two bits.

Oct 3, 2009 at 1:55 AM Post #11 of 82
American football - then hockey

Oct 3, 2009 at 2:35 AM Post #14 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
American football - then hockey

Exactly. Packer's w00t.

Oct 3, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #15 of 82
Oakland Raider fan living in Seattle. Been a fan since I was a kid in the 70's in California. Can't change now. Too old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back