Your Favourite Pink Floyd Album?
Sep 23, 2008 at 1:30 PM Post #91 of 95
Gilmour's gig at Royal Albert Hall in 2007, titled 'Remember That Night' has superb picture and sound quality as well. The best blind buy in music I've ever done. Not that PULSE was bad.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM Post #92 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by progo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gilmour's gig at Royal Albert Hall in 2007, titled 'Remember That Night' has superb picture and sound quality as well. The best blind buy in music I've ever done. Not that PULSE was bad.
smily_headphones1.gif

I will definitely check that out. Somebody should put together a massive box of highlights of all the great rock shows that have been done there over the years. I'm sure the licensing would be a nightmare, but well worth it if possible.

Sep 23, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #93 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrBenway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting; there was just a conceptually similar show in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Jazzmaster. There must be a DVD of the strat anniversary (I assume that's where the vid came from); I'd love to score a copy of that.

http://www.amazon.com/Strat-Pack-Liv...2201848&sr=8-1
Quote:

Wow. So if that is the first, would that have been hand built by Leo Fender?

I'm pretty sure it's not the first Strat ever built, but it's the first to be issued a serial number...there are a couple comments on that youtube video that go into more detail (when it was built, etc).

Progo: Yea I have that DVD, like it a lot. The PULSE quality isn't up to par picture-wise because they recorded to video instead of film for whatever reason and thus it can't be re-released in a higher resolution.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back