Your favorite media player?
Jul 10, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #77 of 79
Dedicated Winamp user here. Been using Winamp since day 1. Love the skin i've been using for nearly 10 years. Easy to customize, quick simple & takes little resources, comes with handly online tag function. Comes with lots of "optionals" but if you know how to use a computer you'd probably be able to skip those installations.

I'm also surprised not many people use it nowadays.

Jul 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM Post #79 of 79

Quote:
I have just download the trial version of the J River Media Center 16. I have noticed there is no control over volume. I am using it with Asus Xonar STX and beyerdynamic mmx300, using the headphone & mic inputs on the sound card (not front panel). I am using Hi Fi setting, 2 Channels, 44.1 sample rate, smart volume i toggled on and off.
I really like the player interface lots of nice options however not sure what is happening with the "stuck" volume level cannot seem to reduce the volume or increase it.

Hopefully you found the answer on the J. River forum.  There are several volume options.  Try "Internal" if you want J. River MC to manage volume.   Click on the speaker icon next to the volume slider in the upper left corner to get to the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back