Your chance to win a set of LCD-2's and the ALO RX amp from Gizmodo
Jul 10, 2011 at 6:18 AM Post #61 of 235
Joined twitter just so i could enter this amazing competition
Realized it was only open to US citizens
erased all traces of twitter from my computer and block all future messages from twitter
utter BS....

Jul 10, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #63 of 235
I sure hope whoever wins is from Head-Fi....

I would be so sad if this amazing setup went to someone who wouldn't appreciate them... 
frown.gif

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #64 of 235

Quote:
Sadly someone will win them and use them as a toy with no idea how good they are, then they'll go back to their "superior" BOSE.

I have a feeling this may actually happen, sarcasm aside. 

Edit:

THESE ARE ACTUAL TWEETS FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO MAY WIN..

I thought my Beats headphones were beast, but Gizmodo's #gizaway is just ridiculous.

I'm a bit skeptical about some "high fidelity" headphones (namely Beatz), but I'm down for @Gizmodo 's #gizaway

Tweeting to win technology i have no understanding off? Sure! #Gizaway @Gizmodo

hey GIZ!! I'm still using my original iphone ear buds, hook it up!! #Gizaway

/endrage

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #65 of 235

Hopefully they read the tweets and award someone that seems like they know what awesomeness awaits them if chosen.

Quote:
I have a feeling this may actually happen, sarcasm aside. 

Edit:

THESE ARE ACTUAL TWEETS FROM SOME PEOPLE WHO MAY WIN..

I thought my Beats headphones were beast, but Gizmodo's #gizaway is just ridiculous.

I'm a bit skeptical about some "high fidelity" headphones (namely Beatz), but I'm down for @Gizmodo 's #gizaway

Tweeting to win technology i have no understanding off? Sure! #Gizaway @Gizmodo

hey GIZ!! I'm still using my original iphone ear buds, hook it up!! #Gizaway

/endrage

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM Post #68 of 235
A tweet is too short to really prove yourself worthy. Anyway, post 1 is clearly a bad BS, post 2 sounds like someone who professes to hear a limited difference, he just hasn't been exposed to good audio gear and doubts things like bose, post 3 could be someone who honestly doesnt understand how this "planar magnetic" witchcraft works. post 4 could be a poor head-fier who lurks around and envies other people's 10-15 can collections.

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #69 of 235
Who knows if the message makes a difference. My guess is that they pick randomly and move on to the next tweet if they aren't down with the content. I would hope that if a non-audiophile wins the LCD-2 would convert them, hopefully they at least have a DAP handy and already like listening to music.

Jul 10, 2011 at 7:07 PM Post #71 of 235
Maybe Audeze and ALO can have a say in who wins? I'd absolutely hate if someone wins this just to chuck on eBay.

Jul 10, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #72 of 235

Quote:
Joined twitter just so i could enter this amazing competition
Realized it was only open to US citizens
erased all traces of twitter from my computer and block all future messages from twitter
utter BS....

Yeah thanks OP for mentioning this before half of us waste 10 minutes of our lives...  Cheeze 
angry_face.gif

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #73 of 235

Quote:
A tweet is too short to really prove yourself worthy. Anyway, post 1 is clearly a bad BS, post 2 sounds like someone who professes to hear a limited difference, he just hasn't been exposed to good audio gear and doubts things like bose, post 3 could be someone who honestly doesnt understand how this "planar magnetic" witchcraft works. post 4 could be a poor head-fier who lurks around and envies other people's 10-15 can collections.

I'm in post 4's position. :frowning2:

Quote:
Yeah thanks OP for mentioning this before half of us waste 10 minutes of our lives...  Cheeze 
angry_face.gif

Sorry, guys. :p

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #74 of 235
Well....i just joined twitter in hopes of winning the LCD-2. Would be a nice complement to my HD800s.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #75 of 235

Users who are viewing this thread

Back