Your chance to win a set of LCD-2's and the ALO RX amp from Gizmodo
Jul 9, 2011 at 12:28 PM Post #46 of 235
Thumbs up on the posts hoping someone who will appreciate these will get them, not the people talking about using them on the beach D:

Jul 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #48 of 235
I'm in! I've already tweeted... I hope I can win. This is too good to be true :)

Jul 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #50 of 235

Quote:
Thumbs up on the posts hoping someone who will appreciate these will get them, not the people talking about using them on the beach D:

You can definitely tell who has no clue what these are by some of the tweets. To them its just a contest for something expensive. :frowning2:

Jul 9, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #51 of 235

Quote:
I joined just for this. Is that sad?

Nope, I've joined tons of places to just win crap . . . and some I proceeded to win after doing so.

Actually, I had my twitter account before this . . . just for contests like this.  A friend keeps telling me it's the lazy man's RSS reader or something for review sites and the like, but I'm rather disinterested in it.

Oh well, good luck to everyone.  Hopefully they don't become ebay fodder or killed within a month's time of ownership by the mass populace.

Jul 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #52 of 235

Quote:
Nope, I've joined tons of places to just win crap . . . and some I proceeded to win after doing so.

Actually, I had my twitter account before this . . . just for contests like this.  A friend keeps telling me it's the lazy man's RSS reader or something for review sites and the like, but I'm rather disinterested in it.

Oh well, good luck to everyone.  Hopefully they don't become ebay fodder or killed within a month's time of ownership by the mass populace.

It would be nice if both winners are from Head-fi. Of course I hope I am one of those winners.

Jul 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #54 of 235

Its going to be someone that had no idea what they are and how jealous someone like myself will be of them. Since my wife actually knows what they cost, I can probably never get away with them in the house. My other headphones didnt cost much at all
wink_face.gif
Quote:
It would be nice if both winners are from Head-fi. Of course I hope I am one of those winners.

Jul 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #55 of 235
Well, this is serendipitous. I created a Twitter yesterday for kicks, and followed Jude, and he happened to tweet about it. I doubt I'm going to win, but what the heck why not? It'd be the best thing ever.

Jul 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #57 of 235

Quote:
All you can do is hope. Someone sure is going to be lucky.

Quote:

I'm guessing they pick randomly, so I really, REALLY hope that the person that wins this actually deserves this, and not just wants free stuff, like most of the entries seem to say.

Jul 10, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #58 of 235
I've been on Twitter for some time. Use it mostly for contest and asking questions of people I see on TV. Facebook is used even less than Twitter and I've been on Facebook only months. I hope it only takes one twitter to win.

Jul 10, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #59 of 235
got a twitter to follow friends and what not, but it turns out it can be useful for something! 

best prize ever! the lod that comes with the amp is worth 200$! comon guys seriously make a twitter account!!
but seriously dont :p better chance of me winning 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back