Your best audio experience.
Nov 24, 2006 at 5:13 AM Post #16 of 26
I would have to say...nighttime, lights off, no one around, listening to some good D&B through the setup in my sig. Not my favorite kind of music but it's what sounds the best.

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:06 AM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when i was studying and i heard strange orgasmic noises from next door with banging on my wall. The fact that the gal was very pretty made it quite a good holographic audio experience.

Now THATS what I'm talking about heeheh
tongue.gif

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:07 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokieman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Metallica, in the Biloxi Colosseum, in 1997.
smily_headphones1.gif
I suppose the AC/DC concert would come in a close second, but there was this woman there who spent the entire night flirting with me while I was trying to enjoy the music. Maybe I'm crazy, but I didn't let my girlfriend (now wife) pay $150.00 for two tickets just to look at boobs bouncing in my face all night. hehe.

It's good to see you have your priorities straight
blink.gif
hehehe.

Nov 24, 2006 at 7:26 AM Post #19 of 26
Trance Energy 2006. I think it was Johan Gielen, and he brought along a drum and bassguitar. It was awesome, I have actually gotten out of trance because of that one live set. It really showed me that there was so much more than just a couple synthesizers and stolen beats.

All of the people on the mainstage at that time went bonkers, I think it's the best concert performance I have seen.

Nov 24, 2006 at 11:07 AM Post #20 of 26
Grateful Dead show, Oakland Coliseum in the basement there is this small room with a smooth 'marble' floor, adjoined to the first aid section.... some years the band would put two of their stage speakers in that room, no crowd, tons of space to dance the the GD have always been known to be super picky about their sound equipment. Grateful Dead live with no people blah blah-ing next to you and tons of space to dance. best ever

Nov 24, 2006 at 11:18 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would have to say...nighttime, lights off, no one around, listening to some good D&B through the setup in my sig. Not my favorite kind of music but it's what sounds the best.

Wow, drum&bass on your k501? haha nice=]

Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That radio is quite good...where are those dt880?

Glad you like it=] My very next personal headphone might be the dt880. You think it has nice enough bass for that station? I know a lot of the songs there are bass heavy, ehhe=]

TY
biggrin.gif

Nov 24, 2006 at 11:56 AM Post #23 of 26
11p.m. -> 1a.m. when everyone's asleep.

Turned on the air conditioner, get a good set of pillows, put on my hd650, turn on my PPA v2, play some properly encoded Mp3s with my NW-A1000, listen to my favourite songs.

BAM! Instant eargasm.

Nov 24, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #25 of 26
Back in Cégep (somewhat equivalent to college), I used to sleep in between 2 and 4 hours a night (too much fun stuff to do other than studying). Listening to Aerosmith, Def Lepard, Led Zeplin, Huew Lewis and the News, Jimi Hendrix all night until 6 in the morning. Of course, the consequence of this is that you're somewhat of a zombie most of the time, unless it's necessary to think. I remember waking up one day, putting a cheap pair of koss headphones on as soon as I woke up. I don't remember which song I played but the tape album was White Snake (not the death metal band, but the older rock band). I remember actually feeling my mind wake up to the music, as if the switch had been turned on in my head, each of my neurons lighting up to the music. I'll always remember that, it was amazing.

Nov 24, 2006 at 5:57 PM Post #26 of 26
The first time I heard the dt770/80. When the salesman first turned the music on, I didn't know he had actually turned on the ipod connected to the dt770, cuz the music was so soft and big sounding I thought a room stereo was turned on. So I just waited for a few seconds. Then it hit me, it wasn't a room stereo that was on, but it was this simple headphone! During my listen, I was tricked a few more times into thinkin' it was a room stereo playing, and I had to take off the dt770/80 just to make sure. It was amazing
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back