Your Album of the Month
Dec 25, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #316 of 321

MY - Fog of War
https://tfwmy.bandcamp.com/album/fog-of-war

This is my cousin's album which came out back in September. He came to visit me right before Xmas and brought a physical copy of the album for me. We listened through it on my main system and it was a great and memorable moment, so thus I'm picking the album as my album of the month.

My cousin, who has been a very good friend since childhood, composed and performed the album entirely himself. It's a very personal-sounding record with progressive arrangements and an emotional thread running through it. Even with all my personal bias I genuinely like this record and highly recommend checking it out. My cousin really poured his heart and soul into it. It also sounds great on a good system, which those who love sound can appreciate.

The album can be found on Bandcamp, iTunes Store, Amazon MP3, SpotifyTidal, etc.

Apr 9, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #318 of 321

Kamasi Washington - The Epic

Can't get enough of this. I am not a very big jazz fan too. It's pretty rare that I actually find something I enjoy in the genre. Sound quality is great, It's an absolute blast with the HD800. 

Apr 19, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #319 of 321

Just discovered this band on a Fat Possum Sample record.  I can't stop jamming this band, they have one record and an 5 song EP (pictured).  Alt rock.  Kinda has a Cage the Elephant feel, with more John [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Frusciante-ish RHCP kinda guitars, and a touch of harmonica at times.  Dig 'em.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back