Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs)
Jan 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #5,371 of 6,671
20090414155108The-Queen-is-Dead-cover.png

Neutral+Milk+Hotel+In+The+Aeroplane+Over+The+Sea.jpg

1106290332401156508397239.jpg

Sound_cover_new.jpg

Symbolic1.jpeg

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #5,372 of 6,671
Symbolic is probably the easiest to find of Death's cd's. Is that NMH on vinyl or disc?

Jan 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #5,376 of 6,671
Quote:
Quote:

Looks like an adult Yotsuba

I'm guessing you must be referring to this Yotsuba since she seems to share GUMI's hair color: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotsuba%26

Quote:

Just a few albums I bought today after another trip to my local record store.

Destroysall

You're so lucky to have access to a records store that has artists like BT and Maximum the Hormone. I can't help but feel a bit envious. Thank god online vendors like Amazon exist.

It's Luka's birthday today! Yay! To celebrate I bought some stuff that came out on iTunes today in addition to a couple of older albums.

NATARIE IN THE DREAM - BEAUTIFUL DREAMER                            オレジナルP (oreginalP) - 透明少女 (Fantaisie Impromptu Fillette)

オレジナルP & oOらいかOo - 薔薇とリボルバー (Roses et Revolvers)                                            TakeponG - Bitter Amp. S

U-ji aka RaychoruiP - PARTY NIGHT                                      YS - In the Woods beneath the Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom

Jan 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #5,377 of 6,671
Of course they're LPs. Local record store's Vinyl Happy Hour so I save 10% on Tuesday nights.

Septic Flesh - Mystic Places of Dawn ('13 Reissue)
Pyramids - Magpie & Raven (Clear, One Sided, 1 Track [25:06])
Borknagar - Quintessence
Legend - Bob Marley
Santana - Santana (Mofi)

Jan 30, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #5,378 of 6,671
Quote:
You're so lucky to have access to a records store that has artists like BT and Maximum the Hormone. I can't help but feel a bit envious. Thank god online vendors like Amazon exist.

My local record store is Zia Records Exchange. It is a nice place and they usually have great deals. I got lucky with Maximum the Hormone since the manager of the store is a huge fan of them. The only issue with buying from there is that sometimes it can get really expensive, but that's when places like Amazon appears like a gift from heaven.
wink.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #5,379 of 6,671
Quote:

I'm guessing you must be referring to this Yotsuba since she seems to share GUMI's hair color: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotsuba%26

Yes that Yotsuba

Jan 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #5,381 of 6,671
Quote:
Black Veil Brides - Wretched and Divine
Marilyn Manson - Born Villain
Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood
Opeth - Deliverance (Had to check out what next masterpiece they came out with after Blackwater Park)
KMFDM - Hau Rock
Yes - Closer to the Edge

No regrets checking out the album albums.. All of them are great!

Closer to the Edge is wonderful, especially the regular, 150-g LP.

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #5,383 of 6,671
Quote:
Bought this today. I believe I now have all but Opeth's first two studio albums.

Opeth - Watershed

I also made a couple of digital purchases today.

kiichi - Smile Knight EP                                                                       MineK - Feel so easily

MineK - 恋のまみむめも作文♪ (MAMIMUMEMO Composition of Love)                         SolPie - 戦国図 (Panorama of the Warring States)

I'd never heard of Opeth until today. Listening on youtube now. Interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back