Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs)
Nov 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #5,192 of 6,671
Sorry for the Off Topic Guys.

Just wondering if you guys have seen and want to participate in this:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/637099/2012-head-fi-holiday-gift-exchange

We're hoping the thread will be added to the Home page to make it more visible to everyone.

Cheers

Nov 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #5,194 of 6,671
The Mars Volta- Noctourniquet
Evan Brewer- All Alone
Deftones- Koi No Yokan

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:20 AM Post #5,195 of 6,671

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #5,196 of 6,671
Chutes Too Narrow - The Shins
Figure 8 - Elliott Smith
XO - Elliott Smith
Seven Swans - Sufjan Stevens
Better Book Ends - The Littlest Man Band

Used CD prices are a blessing.

No kidding! Where do you buy most of you music?

Dec 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #5,197 of 6,671

Dec 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #5,198 of 6,671
Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms (LP)
Burial - One / Two (LP)
NIN - The Downward Spiral (SACD)
Skism - The Division Series Vol. 4 (Picture LP)
FaltyDL - Straight & Arrow (LP)

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:54 AM Post #5,200 of 6,671
A little bit of everything ......

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #5,201 of 6,671
Scott Wamler, Bish Bosch, 4AD
Parliament, Mothership Connection, Mercury
Colin Blunstone, One Year, Epic
Mark Hollis, (untitled), Polydor
Derek Bailey & Evan Parker, Arch Duo, Rastascan Records

And waiting for Electric Dress, by Merzbow, Carlos Giffoni and Jim O'Rourke, No Fun Productions

Dec 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #5,202 of 6,671
Went and got a $15 iTunes card since that was all left in stock. I'll grab another sometime soon. So far, here are my new purchases:

I didn't want to order too much AVTechNO since I wanted to order the CDs instead. However, I have a few more albums I want so I will find the time to purchase those soon. 
smile.gif

destroysall.

Dec 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM Post #5,203 of 6,671
Quote:
I feel tomorrow I will possibly take a venture to a local store and pick up an iTunes $30 gift card and buy some Vocaloid music along with a possible purchase of another album from John Coltrane, but through HDtracks.

destroysall.

You definitely can't go wrong with John Coltrane. I think I probably have about thirty of his albums so far (not counting albums where he isn't the leader), and he is definitely my favorite musician of all time. I've never encountered another person who kept developing his/her music and technique as rapidly and consistently as Coltrane.

Quote:
Went and got a $15 iTunes card since that was all left in stock. I'll grab another sometime soon. So far, here are my new purchases:

I didn't want to order too much AVTechNO since I wanted to order the CDs instead. However, I have a few more albums I want so I will find the time to purchase those soon. 
smile.gif

destroysall.

Good choices. Sunrise is most likely my favorite song by Clean Tears / S.C.X, and The Endless Love is probably my favorite song of all time. It's either that or Unfragment, I can't decide.

I ordered these yesterday from Elusive Disc and they'll hopefully arrive before Christmas. These are my mom's Christmas present for me this year.

Art Blakey - Impulse!!!!! Art Blakey!!!!! Jazz Messengers!!!!! [Analogue Productions hybrid SACD]
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Willy and the Poor Boys [Analogue Productions hybrid SACD]
Dio - The Last in Line [Audio Fidelity]
Miles Davis - Milestones [Mobile Fidelity hybrid SACD, mono]
Muddy Waters - Folk Singer [Analogue Productions hybrid SACD]
Rickie Lee Jones - Flying Cowboys [Audio Fidelity]
Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra & Takashi Asahina - Bruckner: Symphony no. 5 [2 XRCD24s]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back