Young audiophile
Jun 12, 2007 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

senns&nonsense

500+ Head-Fier
She thought the highs were a bit too strident......

Jun 12, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #3 of 9
that is adorable . . . . you should use it as your avatar
wink.gif

Jun 13, 2007 at 7:00 AM Post #4 of 9
Ruined for life!
rs1smile.gif

You're going to be continually hit up for cash for new audio purchases! Either that, or your gear will be "borrowed" regularly!

Jun 13, 2007 at 11:32 AM Post #5 of 9
Sorry 'bout your change purse.

....yup; so much for the traditional "Barbie" and countless outfits and displays!

Jun 15, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #6 of 9
Me, the pictured 2-year-old audiophile, and her 2 older sisters share all the ipods and headphones! The 2-year-old actually loves to have the headphones on (softly!) and has very specific musical requests - mostly Broadway at this point.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. There is one other photo where she is wearing the phones and has one of those very serious I-am-at-a-meet-and -listening-critically looks on her face. And the phones, btw, are ksc75s with Senn pads on a portapro band.

Jun 16, 2007 at 1:29 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by senns&nonsense /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me, the pictured 2-year-old audiophile, and her 2 older sisters share all the ipods and headphones! The 2-year-old actually loves to have the headphones on (softly!) and has very specific musical requests - mostly Broadway at this point.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. There is one other photo where she is wearing the phones and has one of those very serious I-am-at-a-meet-and -listening-critically looks on her face. And the phones, btw, are ksc75s with Senn pads on a portapro band.

are headphones for such young person a good idea? May damage their hearing. I'd check with a doctor about this first. Just a though. Let us know what you find out please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back