You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Nov 6, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #1,306 of 6,112
FiiO just released the E18 android dac/amp. Guess I'm getting a galaxy S4. YKYAA when your smartphone decision is determined by a new DAC

This news of yours, does not help my wallet... This means not only I HAVE to buy the E18 (I have no choice, it's mandatory), but I would also have to get a compatible smartphone. Time to say goodbye to my Xperia SL I guess.

Nov 6, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #1,307 of 6,112
This news of yours, does not help my wallet... This means not only I HAVE to buy the E18 (I have no choice, it's mandatory), but I would also have to get a compatible smartphone. Time to say goodbye to my Xperia SL I guess.

I'm pretty sure the Xperia will work. It is meant to be an Android universal DAC. For me it was either the S4 or the iphone 5S.
YOU SIR! ARE YOU THE GUY WHO SITS NEXT TO ME IN CLASS??? When I told him about the E18 that's exactly what he said [his in the market for smartphone] 

Nope bud, i live on the other side of the world
Why not the Nexus 5? :wink:

Sprint doesn't carry the Nexus 5 otherwise id get it.

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #1,309 of 6,112
YKYAAW you have an excessive amount of tips.

Or when you have a favorite tip... I cant wait to get a working portable rig again... my iphone recently stopped working and its been driving me insane not having any portable music.

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #1,310 of 6,112
Ykyaaw you don't listen to seriously to music with ur iPhone due to sub par quality

Nov 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #1,311 of 6,112
Okay so sprint does have the GNex5, butttt it doesn't have removable storage, for my music. Neither does the HTC one. So GS4 it is...

Nov 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #1,316 of 6,112

I have 5 Altoids tins full of tips, and about 10 small bags of tips in a drawer.

Cleaned and reused ones I bet 
biggrin.gif

Comfy tips, Shure tips yellow, rubber, and plastic.  I keep them all but I would rather keep going thru the new ones  
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 6, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #1,317 of 6,112
  Cleaned and reused ones I bet 
biggrin.gif

Comfy tips, Shure tips yellow, rubber, and plastic.  I keep them all but I would rather keep going thru the new ones  
ksc75smile.gif

I do organize them, yes.

I have a tin for each of these

Rounder tips (Like the MEElec M6 style)
Less round tips (like the Sony Hybrid)
Shure tips (orange foam, clear flex, and soft flex)
Small-nozzle tips (True-Fit, STAR, Gray Flex, Ety tri, etc.)
Bad tips (tips I think suck regardless of what I put them on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back