You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Nov 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #1,263 of 6,112
YKYAAW your friend ask you why you need so many pairs of headphones!

YKYAAW your parents/friends question why you pay so much for such ugly IEMs/Headphones.

Nov 4, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #1,264 of 6,112
YKYAAW your parents/friends question why you pay so much for such ugly IEMs/Headphones.

My dad share the same idea as most audiophile (cause his kind of audiophile because of his x-boss is a real one!) he don't care about how my headphones look... My mum never said anything much other than "good to see you washing the pads"

My brother is the one! He claimed my Grado look ugly... He feel sorry after listening to it though... And he send a pic of it to his gf praising how much he likes it :D

Nov 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #1,265 of 6,112
My dad share the same idea as most audiophile (cause his kind of audiophile because of his x-boss is a real one!) he don't care about how my headphones look... My mum never said anything much other than "good to see you washing the pads"

My brother is the one! He claimed my Grado look ugly... He feel sorry after listening to it though... And he send a pic of it to his gf praising how much he likes it
biggrin.gif

Haha, aww...my parent's are the opposite.

The line about your brother; AUDIOPHILE IN DENIAL ALERT!

Nov 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #1,266 of 6,112
Haha, aww...my parent's are the opposite.

The line about your brother; AUDIOPHILE IN DENIAL ALERT!

YES! We shall have a new audiophile member :D his looking for a pair of headphone but I am just way too busy/lazy to help him out with that... His too picky xD in ear, look good <-YKYAAW you don't care about look, when people ask you for good looking hp, your mind went black xD

Nov 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #1,267 of 6,112

Lucky me my dad himself is an Audiophile, of home theaters that is, not headphones.

Still, it enables me to buy audio-related things without getting questioned by both of my parents 
wink_face.gif

Nov 4, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #1,268 of 6,112

Lucky me my dad himself is an Audiophile, of home theaters that is, not headphones.

Still, it enables me to buy audio-related things without getting questioned by both of my parents 
wink_face.gif

Ahh man! You guys are too lucky. For when I order audio gear, I have to tell them I bought it for $50 Lol.

Nov 4, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #1,269 of 6,112
And they probably still dont think it is worth it

Nov 4, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #1,274 of 6,112
His too picky xD in ear, look good <-YKYAAW you don't care about look, when people ask you for good looking hp, your mind went black xD

Nvm I just understood your post fully lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back