You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Jul 2, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #5,941 of 6,112
  Now I need some colorful, beat-up cans to become an emo audiophile.

I picture an emo audiophile wearing a pair of WESC headphones fed from an off brand smartphone and staring in the window of a shop at a pair of HD800s on display while a single tear rolls down their check.

Jul 2, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #5,942 of 6,112
    I picture an emo audiophile wearing a pair of WESC headphones fed from an off brand smartphone and staring in the window of a shop at a pair of HD800s on display while a single tear rolls down their check.

Oh, my gosh, that is exactly what I was thinking! Well, maybe except for the HD800 part lol. Someday when he becomes a hipster, he will get the HD800 because it's edgy. Or is the HE-1000 more edgy? Not sure..
blink.gif

But yeah, those WESC seem to be some of the worst headphones ever!

Jul 2, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #5,944 of 6,112
YKYAAW you stop listening to music, to see how reality sounds like now and then.

YKYAAW you manage to stop listening to metal, to diversify your collection with more generas, because there are far more interesting things than just metal. 

YKYAAW your new tips make a world of a difference when it comes to music, and you testing different tips for your IEMs made your day even better!

Jul 2, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #5,945 of 6,112
   YKYAAW people say you have no credibility because you insult their inferior headphones.

Listening to quiet music can seriously damage your credibility! (Quote from Grand Theft Auto 1)

I have some friends that are non-audiophiles, but I just try endlessly to convert them. ...But alas, it's easier to make my entire class quote the game 'Pumpkin Land(or World)'  than it is to make a person want better headphones. XP

YKYAAW your new tips make a world of a difference when it comes to music, and you testing different tips for your IEMs made your day even better!

This happens to me with headphones, actually, lol. I just discovered a new fit with my Fidelio X2 that brings the mids more forward =3.

Jul 3, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #5,947 of 6,112
Give me the treble. [Is given an LCD-2] No! I don't want that!
mad.gif

Wow, so you've seen it before, Danpyre? Hahaha I mostly love the weird 3D computer generated "fan videos."

Jul 3, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #5,948 of 6,112
YKYAAW you see someone walking down the street wearing beyerdynamic headphones and want to stop him and tell him about how you are the lord of all headphones, but decide against it because he's probably busy, and listening to music too, and it would be incredibly random anyway.

Jul 3, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #5,951 of 6,112
Uhhh..the Music Mage of Mordor. >.> I'm trying.
It's much easier to stop a person wearing open headphones, because they can actually hear you. But they just have to be so rare!

Jul 3, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #5,954 of 6,112
Jul 4, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #5,955 of 6,112
YKYAAW you are determined to get a $100,000 DAC someday no matter what anyone says.

MSB SELECT DAC: $89,950
Femto 33 Clock: $9,950
total: $99,900

Read the descriptions on these links. Pretty interesting.

http://www.msbtech.com/products/dacSelect.php
http://www.msbtech.com/products/femto.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back