You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
May 8, 2015 at 9:21 PM Post #5,206 of 6,112
YKYAAW you start new Head-Fi trends:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/765858/check-out-the-cute-icons-in-my-signature

Discuss there.
cool.gif

May 9, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #5,207 of 6,112
I see this one all the time:
You know you're an audiophile when your speakers are bigger than your TV.

You might be an audiophile if you listen to Schiit.

May 9, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #5,211 of 6,112
Originally Posted by TRapz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
 Originally Posted by Music Alchemist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YKYAAW you start new Head-Fi trends:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/765858/check-out-the-cute-icons-in-my-signature

YKYAAW you follow this trend

YKYAAW you follow the FOTM(this trend.) Just kidding!

May 10, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #5,212 of 6,112
YKYAAW you sell your HD 650 because it's not neutral enough.

(And you know you have a good reputation on Head-Fi when yours sell within hours while others are listed for weeks or months without selling, even for the same price!)

May 10, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #5,213 of 6,112
(And you know you have a good reputation on Head-Fi when yours sell within hours while others are listed for weeks or months without selling, even for the same price!)

You know you're a Head-fier when you buy headphones just because they're sold by a person with good reputation.
Wait. Wouldn't buying cans from someone with a good reputation be bad, because that person didn't like them?

May 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #5,214 of 6,112
  You know you're a Head-fier when you buy headphones just because they're sold by a person with good reputation.
Wait. Wouldn't buying cans from someone with a good reputation be bad, because that person didn't like them?

lol. People sell headphones for all sorts of reasons. The HD 650 is one of my favorites so far, but it has a somewhat dark tonal balance, and since I prioritize accuracy above all else, I don't mind parting with it. Plus I'd rather have the cash to cover other expenses as I prepare to save up for a HIFIMAN HE1000.

May 10, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #5,215 of 6,112
Plus I'd rather have the cash to cover other expenses as I prepare to save up for a HIFIMAN HE1000.

You know you're an audiophile when you sell your cans to help pay for your next cans? X3 Okay, this has gone on too long.

May 10, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #5,216 of 6,112
  You know you're an audiophile when you sell your cans to help pay for your next cans? X3 Okay, this has gone on too long.

I buy, sell, and trade headphones all the time. (See my profile.)

More often than not, I do use the money to buy other audio gear, but this time, I'm just gonna put it towards my rent. lol

May 10, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #5,217 of 6,112
  YKYAAW you sell your HD 650 because it's not neutral enough.

Ah well... Was looking at those 
biggrin.gif

Would've needed an amp though and didn't have the extra money for one.

May 10, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #5,219 of 6,112

By those, do you mean my ad specifically, or just the HD 650 in general? lol

If you want an accurate headphone, I would not recommend the HD 650. It's designed to be more warm and smooth.

I meant yours specifically, good price, doubt I'd be able to get it though. I've tried the HD650, really enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back