You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Jun 29, 2014 at 2:08 AM Post #2,431 of 6,112
YKYAA when air planes start going over your house every 5 minutes and your quality of life drops significantly.  It's that time of year again 
frown.gif

Jun 29, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #2,432 of 6,112
YKYAA when air planes start going over your house every 5 minutes and your quality of life drops significantly.  It's that time of year again :frowning2:

It's time my dear bro, get a new closed headphone xD I recommend PSB M4U2 for the ANC.

this is what Head-Fi is all about... Wallet's... But ear's heaven :D

Jun 29, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #2,433 of 6,112
It's time my dear bro, get a new closed headphone xD I recommend PSB M4U2 for the ANC.

this is what Head-Fi is all about... Wallet's... But ear's heaven
biggrin.gif

lol I actually plan on buying k550s tomorrow if I can win the auction.  I don't like anc much although they do come with this thing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-Ultimate-Ears-Airline-Sound-level-Attenuator-Adapter-for-UE-Earphones-/360429749196

Jun 29, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #2,436 of 6,112
Just getting into Oasis's stuff and the first song i decide to listen to seems pretty harsh...

YKYAA when this makes almost anything unlistenable:

And I thought Japanese masters were supposed to sound good! Huge disappointment, there aren't any dynamics throughout the whole album.
EDIT: Apparently all of their stuff is mastered super loud.  Y U DO DIS??????????
YKYAA when you know that this group is responsible for starting the loudness war.

Jun 29, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #2,437 of 6,112
Ouch! - where is the headroom??

YKYAAA when you lose a $300 IEM somewhere in the house, and rather than look for them, just buy a different pair - as they'll sound different...

Jun 29, 2014 at 6:47 AM Post #2,438 of 6,112
YKYAAA when you lose a $300 IEM somewhere in the house, and rather than look for them, just buy a different pair - as they'll sound different...

I think that's when you know you've got money 
wink.gif

YKYAAW: you lose your IEM, then purchase another one so you've;

a) Acquired yet another pair of IEMs
b) Have music to listen to while you search for your original pair
c) Don't stop looking for the pair as it was one that had some kind of meaning to you..
d) When you finally do find the original, you can now sit down and compare them!

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #2,442 of 6,112
YKYAAW you wake up early on the weekends just so you have a bit more time to listen to music and relax before heading out for the day.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back