You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2!
Jun 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #2,343 of 6,112
YKYAAW your dream girl would be called Ana Log

YKWYAAW you go to your GF for a week, and instead of going out you make her spend all her money on a headphone.(true story)

Jun 2, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #2,346 of 6,112
lol - don't tell me - her new Beyer's :D

Hell yeah!
She told me today she absolutely loves them, and couldn't wait to go home to listen to some more music ^.^
Back on topic:
YKYAAW friends ask you what your plans are and you say "listen to music"

Jun 2, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #2,348 of 6,112
You buy 50 cds in a week just to get songs you already have in high quality mp3s in flac.    I have about 1/3 my collection in flac on 2 separate external harddrives right now.   Probably going to scour garage sales this summer to get as much of the rest in flac as I possibly can.  I don't even listen to them either that's the rub.     I'm not even sure if it's worth the hassle. 

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #2,349 of 6,112
  You buy 50 cds in a week just to get songs you already have in high quality mp3s in flac.    I have about 1/3 my collection in flac on 2 separate external harddrives right now.   Probably going to scour garage sales this summer to get as much of the rest in flac as I possibly can.  I don't even listen to them either that's the rub.     I'm not even sure if it's worth the hassle. 

With CDs, real men use WAV :wink:

Jun 2, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #2,350 of 6,112
YKYAAW you judge audio equipment for what they are; not what everyone else says about it, then make your own decisions about whether it is good or bad in your opinion disregarding other's opinion and not forcing your own ideals onto others and not letting others force their ideals onto you...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back