You know you have too many unused DIY parts when you start making Jewelry
Apr 5, 2006 at 8:16 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Nope, I've seen that warning for ages here.

"Do not put it in your mouth??" OK, maybe it's just me that has too much common sense here. What kind of plankton needs to be told not to put things in their mouths ***.....

Apr 5, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

* WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. Not intended for children under 12. Do not put this in your mouth, and keep it out of everyone else's mouth, too, ok?

Quote:

They've got to be joking??

Sadly no.

Californians will live on a fault line and say it is cool,build a house in a known mud slide or forest fire area,wreck and eco system to have their "canyon log home" while telling others to be eco conscious then spend tax dollars telling others what should be obvious because they think they are better and smarter than the rest of us.

Too stupid to keep things out of your mouth ? electronic looking things ? How about a storage capacitor necklace with a 200V/2mA voltage charge so when one would "lick the jewelry" they get a good old fashioned wakeup call !!!!

would be even better if I could be there so I could say "hurt didn't it.Bet you won't do that again"
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit
I want a 14k resistor necklace but the minimum order is 10.
tongue.gif

Perhaps we should organize a group buy?
icon10.gif

Apr 5, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
would be even better if I could be there so I could say "hurt didn't it.Bet you won't do that again"
very_evil_smiley.gif

That reminds me of what my physics teacher said:

We all learned not to run into walls....by running into walls.

Apr 5, 2006 at 9:18 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit
I want a 14k resistor necklace but the minimum order is 10.
tongue.gif

See if they'll sell you one 140K resistor necklace.

Apr 5, 2006 at 9:23 PM Post #21 of 25
icon10.gif

Boy, that's beautifull

Apr 6, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #22 of 25
Hey I think they look cool. If I had a sufficiently nerdy GF I would make/buy something like that. Particularly the ones with resistors/diodes where its not obvious from a distance that it is electonics.

Apr 8, 2006 at 5:12 AM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
"Do not put it in your mouth??" OK, maybe it's just me that has too much common sense here. What kind of plankton needs to be told not to put things in their mouths ***.....

Necklaces are usually stuck tween the teeth as a flirtation device. Now that's flirting...With Disaster!

Apr 9, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #25 of 25
Silly enough to be good for a laugh, but there is a certain attractiveness about a woman confident enough she doesn't feel it's necessary to fit into a stereotype by following the crowd. In the end, all jewelry is silly conceptually, so it might as well be fun too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back