You know what I found ironic in Head-Fi?
Oct 31, 2006 at 5:37 PM Post #16 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
I swear to Gold I'll give you all a nickel if you stop with these horrible puns.

We're not alloyed to have any fun here? Some tin wrong with that.

(I agree puns are the lowest forum of humor)

Oct 31, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #17 of 32
Q: What would happen if a silver and copper cable tried to mate?
A: A flamewar at Head-Fi.org. The crazy single-sided headphiles there would prevent them from trying to create a single ultimate offspring and rant that they would be better off without each other - must remain pure, PURE DAMMIT!
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 7:06 PM Post #18 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
A: A flamewar at Head-Fi.org. The crazy single-sided headphiles there would prevent them from trying to create a single ultimate offspring and rant that they would be better off without each other - must remain pure, PURE DAMMIT!
biggrin.gif

Uh, I don't mean to ruin the mood, what with these terrific puns, but don't Headphile's higher end cables like BlackGold use both copper and silver in their wires? At least thats what I understood from the overview Larry gave on his website.

Aditya

Oct 31, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by lipidicman
I've just been reading a thread about the sonic qualities of some sort of paper written by an ostrich (I could have this wrong of course. Why does nothing make sense anymore!)
blink.gif
confused.gif

Badum. Chshshshshsh.....

Oct 31, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
biggrin.gif

You would get spc.. my fav material ever...

Oct 31, 2006 at 8:24 PM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roasty
LOL! one of the best replies i've seen on this forum!

oh..no..this reminded me of the old physics joke..so bad ..here it goes:

what's new? c over lambda.

the horror....
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #24 of 32
Look, if silver makes your electrons happier than copper, go nuts I say. My electrons have gotten used to copper though, they're alot more down to earth than most of yours I think.

Oct 31, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #25 of 32
Litz-en to the man, or I will upBraid you.
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #28 of 32
You're all twisted, I tell you! Twisted!
redface.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #29 of 32
Why do gold-plated silver cables feel more special than all-silver and copper cables and insult them whenever they can?

Because when it comes to the Cable Olympics, it's all judged purely on appearances!

/induce any groans here
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #30 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda
Personally, my home system will not be complete until I pick up a pair of Transparent OPUS MM Speaker Cables.

Opus_MM_family_310x200.jpg

The price is kind of on the high end, but I'm sure they are worth it.
wink.gif

http://www.aurant.com/signaturefeature.php

That website made me feel like an idiot even when I was just reading their blurbs. You'd have to be a monumental fool to buy some of the things they sell. Like their $250000 projector that can't even display a 1080p image.

edit: It seems like aurant is just a system builder and reseller. Still, whoever wrote those blurbs is trying too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back