You know what gets me irritated? Bose!
May 21, 2003 at 5:17 PM Post #46 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by redshifter
*grabs popcorn*
very_evil_smiley.gif

I agree. Too bad this one doesn't seem to get enough readers as it has the potential for the flame war of the year award. V100 marginally beaten by Er-4/HD-600. Wow, makes me glad I don't own any of these any more.
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2003 at 7:22 PM Post #47 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by Rotareneg
Now that I've got some marginally higher quality phones (SR-80, HD600, ER-4S) I can say for certain that there really isn't much difference!

troll.jpg

May 21, 2003 at 7:39 PM Post #48 of 51
LOL, you guys ever hear of sarcasam?!?
biggrin.gif

If you had ever heard these headphones, you'd understand the joke. They were very uncomfortable because the earpads didn't breath any and it clamped tightly over your head. They were closed, but didn't have any kind of damping in the housing and thus sounded like they were inside little plastic cans (which they were.) They were so muddy sounding... no bass or treble, just a wierd echoy (sp?) midrange.

May 21, 2003 at 7:44 PM Post #49 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by Rotareneg
LOL, you guys ever hear of sarcasam?!?
biggrin.gif

dang, you had me going. *quietly closes ebay search window for sony v100*

May 21, 2003 at 7:50 PM Post #50 of 51
Quote:

Originally posted by redshifter
dang, you had me going. *quietly closes ebay search window for sony v100*

Good luck trying to find a pair, I don't remember now if I got 'em at Best Buy or Circuit City, but it seems they were a very limited edition product... thankfully.
smily_headphones1.gif

The scary thing about them was that I got used to the sound because I thought they were good sounding since they cost more than "normal" headphones. It's a Good thing that I was saved when I discovered HeadWize (way back before Head-Fi existed,) and discovered how headphones were supposed to sound with my first pair of decent cans, HD-495's.

May 21, 2003 at 8:02 PM Post #51 of 51
damn, rotareneg. you had me going too. i was ready to go try and find some to listen to since i actually am a fan of the v900 once in a while. nice subtle use of the devil to happy face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back