You guys better be right about the KSC-35's
May 7, 2003 at 7:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

jms007bnd007

500+ Head-Fier
a friend of mine asked me what headphones she should get if she wanted to spend less than 40 bucks. I instantly said the KSC-35's because I knew she would want something portable. Well now her, and her roomate are getting the KSC-35's. Both of them know how much time I spend reading about headphones....and if these phones don't sound good.....they will think I've been wasting my time....if you can imagine such a thing.
smily_headphones1.gif

So you guys better be right about these headphones....that's all I'm saying.

May 7, 2003 at 7:52 AM Post #2 of 52
We've been lying all along. You're never getting any. May as well buy some hand lotion now and prepare yourself. Sorry, man. Better luck next time.

- Chris

May 7, 2003 at 7:57 AM Post #3 of 52
And all I'm saying is that you got to keep your ladies in check.

May 7, 2003 at 8:00 AM Post #4 of 52
Don't worry. If they are used to crap stock phones, the ksc-35 will be a great improvement. Lotion will be a thing of the past for a head-fi stud like you.
tongue.gif

May 7, 2003 at 8:01 AM Post #5 of 52
Hahahaha, oh dude, you didn't actually buy those KSC-35's did you? They're such pieces of junk....hehe, they're not actually good for $30 or did you really believe that?

Just kidding, they're damn good and you know it! Well, no you don't, at least not yet, but you soon will
wink.gif

May 7, 2003 at 8:02 AM Post #6 of 52
Whoa, hold the hormones there guys. I never said I liked these girls. They are just friends, if you can concieve of having girls as just friends. Man, I'm surrounded by a bunch of sickos.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2003 at 8:02 AM Post #7 of 52
For the price, I can't imagine many phones being better than it. It will definately be a huge improvement over stock buds

May 7, 2003 at 8:24 AM Post #8 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by jms007bnd007
So you guys better be right about these headphones....that's all I'm saying.

**** you

if your friend's lack of musical taste causes her to not like the KSC-35s, leave us out of it.

May 7, 2003 at 8:27 AM Post #9 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
**** you

if your friend's lack of musical taste causes her to not like the KSC-35s, leave us out of it.

whoa, I thought you were the laid-back type? Or is that just in real life?
confused.gif
I sense hostility.

May 7, 2003 at 12:24 PM Post #11 of 52
Quote:

Whoa, hold the hormones there guys. I never said I liked these girls. They are just friends, if you can concieve of having girls as just friends. Man, I'm surrounded by a bunch of sickos.
smily_headphones1.gif

Calm down man, we're gonna help you get laid. Just lay back and let the KSC-35's do the work, pretty soon, you'll be laying back and letting THEM do the "work". Yeh.
-Mag

May 7, 2003 at 12:28 PM Post #12 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
**** you

Whoa, easy, man... I think the dude's just making a general statement, not directing it at anybody in particular.

Anyhow, I just ordered a pair of KSC35s myself. I have faith in these guys (crossing as many fingers as I can).
evil_smiley.gif

May 7, 2003 at 12:31 PM Post #13 of 52
Quote:

Man, I'm surrounded by a bunch of sickos.
smily_headphones1.gif

Look who's talking. You're ON this site and posting on THIS site aren't you?
wink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

biggrin.gif

May 7, 2003 at 12:32 PM Post #14 of 52
AIM9x has the right idea.

"You guys better be right about the KSC-35's"

That's a stupid thing to make a thread for, any way you slice it.

May 8, 2003 at 1:21 PM Post #15 of 52
Lighten up head-fools...the guy was clearly making a joke. If you have a problem with a post, report it to a moderator rather than being a jerk...

Unfortunately for me, my ears are a bit too big for the 35's, and I was never able to position them on my ears correctly, so the music always sounded like it was behind me. I am certain your friends will think their new headphones were worth the cost of entry. If they don't, you can sell their headphones here and make back some of the cost...there is no end of eager buyers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back