You can only listen to one musical group for the rest of your life. Who would it be?
Jul 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

Headphoneus Supremus
For me it would probably be Dream Theater. They have a wide range of styles which would be within the genres of rock, metal, progressive rock, progressive metal, ballads and perhaps others. There's enough moods and whatnot that I think I'd be satisfied. They are great musicians so I never get bored of their material. Plus, I own over 12 albums of theirs spanning 23 years so there's a lot of material there.

What about you? :)

Jul 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM Post #4 of 77
Mitis is amazing. He's a professional pianist turned electronic producer. 
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2012 at 10:20 AM Post #10 of 77
A group? The Who or Dream Theater (great choice OP). Both have a huge range that they've played over the years and they're both up there with my favorites.

One person? Trent Reznor, Maynard Keenan, BT or Mike Patton. All of them have a ton of projects that again span many genres. 

EDIT: The final choice would probably be BT, by the way. Considering he's done my top 2 albums of all time I'd call it a safe bet.

Jul 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #11 of 77
A Foot In Coldwater

The band shown in my Avatar.
Canadian hard rock band from the '70s.
Live, one of the greatest bands I have ever seen.

Jul 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #14 of 77
The Beatles

One of the largest catalogs of music and I lived throughout their far reaching evolution
while owning personal meaningful memories attached ! Makes me want to smile ...

Jul 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #15 of 77
That's sort of like asking if I would rather cut-off my left nut or my right...

I am torn between picking my old favorite, and therefore limiting myself to only 9 albums, or picking a much more prolific band that would provide me more variety.

The only way to win is not to play.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back