Yet another Senny IE7 topic
May 31, 2011 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

SamV

New Head-Fier

Hey all,

Just a quick question really, I've just ordered a set of IE7s from Play.com for £45 delivered. It was from "[size=x-small][size=x-small]Factory Refurbs Direct[/size][/size]" which I understand to be Play's own refurb team, can anyone verify this?

Apparently it only comes with just the earphones with the buds on them rather than the whole selection that Senny usually supplies. Can anyone recommend any earbuds for use on these? I've searched on the forum but a lot of the recommendations like the Sony Hybrids etc are only available in the states etc. I'm not sure what kind I'm after but I've never had any issues with the usual sillicone buds supplied with the CX300/400/880s. However I'm willing to give anything a go.

I brought these as a replacement for my 2 month old CX880s that I accidently stood on with my cycling shoes and crushed one of the buds :frowning2: I was planning on getting another set when I decided to look at upgrades, not that I was unhappy with their sound, I just didn't like the inline volume control. If I'm to grasp at straws I might say that I would have liked a little more bass from them but that's a minor niggle.

Anyone know how the two might compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back