Yet another Oregon meet...
May 27, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #31 of 100
I can't make it between June 20th, and July 8th. Any other date and I will be fine. After those dates I will proably have my S.E.X. Amp kit and it my even be built by then.

May 27, 2006 at 3:18 PM Post #33 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
Just curious, does anyone have any objections to August 26th? I'm seeing various objections to dates in July, but no one has said anything about August.

None here that I know of. That would probably work out pretty well for me based on work schedule.

May 27, 2006 at 6:01 PM Post #34 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigabomber
Summer term ends August the 16th and fall begins the 25th.

never quoted myself before
biggrin.gif

May 27, 2006 at 8:30 PM Post #35 of 100
Not too sure what I'm up to in August. I'm planning to go down to Port Orford (right near Bandon, where Cardas is
biggrin.gif
)for a Summer Skate Party being held there, and a brother of mine and some extra company are going on a major road trip to hit several skate parks and they want a photographer, so I volunteered. I don't think I'll be up to much else in August, so plan away!

600smile.gif
Abe

May 29, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #36 of 100
The 26th is the day I start school again so that won't work for me. Before then would though.

May 29, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #37 of 100
OK!

So to make sure people find this information I'm making an announcement thread!

We're having a Seattle/Eastside Mini-meet @ my house on the 4th of June!

Plan is to start @ 2PM and I should have pizza and soda for everyone to have!

My address is:

Tyler Slaymaker
17141 SE 58th ST
Bellevue, WA. 98006

and my cell phone in case you have any questions or get lost is:

(425) 890-8125

I reccoment google maps or mapquest to find my house as they're both right on the button as far as finding my place.

My house is pretty large, I could house about 10-15 people if that many people decide to show up, a head count beforehand would be nice to know how much pizza and drinks to buy though!

I'm kinda sick right now but nothing horrible, just a cold, so I'm sure this is going down! I'm hoping my ATH-A900's are here on time for the meet, and that I'll have the chance to hear them from different sources and amps and make some buying decisions for my future set up as my current stuff is the usual crap every kid has.

Hope some of you oregon guys can come! Check the main thread to give me a count etc.. can't be too large, hence the "minimeet" status!!

~Tyler!

May 30, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #39 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlierchair
Ouch...August 26th is also Cake, The Violent Femmes, and The Decemberists at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. It starts at 6:30 PM, but that would get me over a meet!

Hrm.... interesting....

Could I hitch a ride?
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

May 30, 2006 at 6:23 AM Post #40 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by devwild
Hrm.... interesting....

Could I hitch a ride?
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

If I end up getting tickets (they go on sale the 31st) that might be arranged!

I'm kicking myself for not going to the 3rd day of the Sasquatch music festival in WA (the Decemberists were there, amongst others) so I'd love to see this show.

Jun 15, 2006 at 10:51 PM Post #41 of 100
I will be there, also. As always, any day will work for me. Doubt I will have any new gear or builds to bring, but I wouldn't want to miss it!

Jun 15, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #42 of 100
Update: I may no longer be able to make it. I may be working in Port Orford during the meet- if all works out well, I may also move there to stay. I'm also unavailable on the 29th of July because I'm gonna see Alice In Chains headline Rockfest 11, and it may be the last time they play in Oregon as AIC. In any case, I'm sure the next meet will be awesome. If I get to go, I will definitely try.

600smile.gif
Abe

Jun 16, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #43 of 100
I have been so insanely busy this month (told ya
wink.gif
), that I haven't had a chance to get a solid date. I am working on it though. I will have to make another phone call tomorrow.

On the plus side, maybe if I'm lucky my overtime won't all go to bills and I can get more new gear in time for the meet.
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2006 at 1:49 AM Post #44 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
Update: I may no longer be able to make it. I may be working in Port Orford during the meet- if all works out well, I may also move there to stay.

Perhaps this just means that next summer we have a coastal meet. ROAD TRIP!
eggosmile.gif

Jun 16, 2006 at 4:06 PM Post #45 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by devwild
Perhaps this just means that next summer we have a coastal meet. ROAD TRIP!
eggosmile.gif

Now how awesome would that be? Of course, I have no skill at planning meets and don't know who'd be up for a four hour drive (coming from Salem it takes up to that long- it's 250 miles from here).

600smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back