YES!!! Kenwood HD30GB9 and HD10GB7 now at Bluetin
Jun 25, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #16 of 23
OK, placed an order for the Hd30GB9 with pricejapan. DHL so it should be here promptly. Now let's see if the $420 was really worth it. I am expecting to be blown away by the sound quality.

If I'm not, some people on these forums have a lot of explaining to do...
very_evil_smiley.gif
A whole lot....

El Duderino

Jun 25, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #17 of 23
Be sure and play high bit rate well mastered recordings for your first session.
So yes, you will be pleased right away and...
Some of the SQ on the Kenwood is subtle so it will also grow on you over time
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 25, 2007 at 4:29 AM Post #18 of 23
Will do Night Surfer. Thanks for the input. I've already begun to consider upgrading my E4s to E500/SE530 to take advantage of the anticipated benefits... But, first things first, I'll let the DAP arrive and then make a decision.

El Duderino

Jun 26, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #19 of 23
Hi,

A question for anyone that has ordered from PriceJapan. I've placed an order for the Kenwood but don't seem to have received any electronic receipt from PriceJapan. I did pay via PayPal directly into the designated account and it appears they've accepted my paypal payment.

Did any of you receive an e-mailed confirmation when you placed an order and, if so, how soon after ordering? Or did the product just arrive on your doorstep? I've e-mailed the company twice with no response...pretty irritating to say the least.

El Duderino

Jun 26, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by El Duderino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will do Night Surfer. Thanks for the input. I've already begun to consider upgrading my E4s to E500/SE530 to take advantage of the anticipated benefits... But, first things first, I'll let the DAP arrive and then make a decision.

El Duderino

Just keep in mind, the hiss you (will) hear with your 30GB9 is normal, in case you didn't already know.

Adding an amplifier will not amplify the hiss
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 26, 2007 at 4:37 AM Post #22 of 23
It will indeed. I'll keep you all informed. Anyone have any experience using Shure E4 with the HD30GB9 versus Shure E500/SE530? Budgeting for new IEMs and trying to determine whether the upgrade is significant. Thanks.

El Duderino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back