Yay! Got my ATH-AD2000's!
Aug 15, 2008 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Awah

100+ Head-Fier
Out of the box, I've noticed a definite increase in detail compared to my Super.Fi 5 Pro's and since these are my first audiophile grade headphones (they are right?) I'm pretty excited to see how these sounds as I listen.

As you can see the sticker that's supposed to be in the middle fell off and got some sticky goop on the pads/driver housing but oh well. Doesn't really bother me. Can easily take it off.

Haven't had any time to listen yet, got home late from work and they were at home waiting for me
beyersmile.png

I'm surprised at how light headphones are...I never realized they would weigh so little! So far, they are comfortable, I don't notice any pressure on my head but I will see how they fair after a long listening session.

Now to wait for my Pico to arrive
biggrin.gif

DSCN0463.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0471.jpg

Aug 15, 2008 at 2:20 PM Post #6 of 10
Yes... they look good, they're well made... and... they sound superb!

Aug 15, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #7 of 10
wheee

Aug 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM Post #8 of 10
I love the way that these cans look - they are a nice high-tech looking compliment to my woodies.

Aug 15, 2008 at 4:44 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by whaleyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love the way that these cans look - they are a nice high-tech looking compliment to my woodies.

I don't have mine anymore, but the black magnesium housing is worthy of framing. The forward design is extremely open - and may be perhaps the best mid-priced all-arounder.

Aug 15, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #10 of 10
Excited to get home today from work. Have had them running since I went to bed last night
bigsmile_face.gif

Just playing white noise with changes in freqeuncy...assuming that will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back