Yaris
May 17, 2006 at 1:47 PM Post #31 of 34
There is no Echo, its the Yaris now. And the hatchback is sold in the US, but good luck finding one. Toyota underestimated the demand and has the build at 80% sedans and 20% hatches. At $12K and with good gas mileage, they are selling every hatch built, and many dealers are gouging.

May 17, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by srapps55
There is no Echo, its the Yaris now. And the hatchback is sold in the US, but good luck finding one. Toyota underestimated the demand and has the build at 80% sedans and 20% hatches. At $12K and with good gas mileage, they are selling every hatch built, and many dealers are gouging.

Most dumb idea ever. And yet people pay for the price gouging.

IT'S AN ENTRY LEVEL BUDGET VEHICLE PEOPLE!!!!

It's the Scott Robinson Honda dealer that put nearly a $2000 markup on a Fit Sport, bringing it's price to almost $19k. Um... Yeah.
rolleyes.gif

May 22, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #34 of 34
Just bought a Honda Fit Sport. Got it for $100 below MSRP, wheeee. Base model is so freaking rare, said to hell with it, and got the Sport.

Edwood_HondaFit_01ShrinkWrap.jpg

Will post more impressions after driving it for awhile. (although my wife will be driving it more, I'll ask her.)

Scroll down for more pics:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...=177097&page=4

Are you still considering the Yaris, redshifter?

Or are you leaning towards others like the Fit?

Both the Fit and Yaris are hard to find, the hatchback Yaris being even more difficult to find. I'd say go for the Fit, it's a better car, even though it costs more, you are getting a lot more for your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back