YAQIN CD£ TUBE BUFFER
Nov 14, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #61 of 64
We are using Russian Tubes in all our designs at Audible Illusions for last 20 years. What ever you use in Chi-Fi will be Chi-Fi. Also majority of Russian tubes people buy in USA and West Europe made in China and remarked....Keep it in mind also that for one good tube there are three sub-conditional are manufactured. Those ones you probably talking about. Take our, lets say, line stage  L1 and replace our russian 6N tubes with most expensive tubes you can find. Will it sound better? No. 

Jun 5, 2017 at 5:42 PM Post #62 of 64
I'm about to buy the Yaqin CD-3 to plug my CD player into it. Can you recommend any tubes that would increase the warmth of the music? My CD player makes my audio sound clinical and fatiguing at the moment.

Feb 19, 2020 at 11:52 PM Post #64 of 64
Re-Capped with NOS Sprague Vitamin Q's. Sound stage really opened up and they are not even burnt in. I thought they would be very warm and romantic but they sound very clean and clear.

please be kind to tell the numerical values of the upgraded capacitors and resistors, plus the brands of these new / upgraded components . I have at home a new Yaqin CD-3 buffer which is not yet upgraded, and I definitely want to do this but I can't proceed without your help, you see.
Thanks so much, I deeply appreciate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back