Yang's Little dot amp
Apr 16, 2005 at 12:03 PM Post #32 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by palchiu
Got my black Littles today.
biggrin.gif

Little Dot I?

tell us how is it sound, design, etc....
biggrin.gif

I'm still waiting for my Little Dot II, should arrive in 10 days.
icon10.gif

Apr 17, 2005 at 2:50 PM Post #34 of 40
Quote:

Got my black Littles today.
biggrin.gif

Hey friend, how does that little amp sound? You have an excellent amp to compare the little to; what do you think so far?

Apr 19, 2005 at 6:42 AM Post #35 of 40
Put the Little Dot with my Wadia last night, it really bring me some wonderful sound.
600smile.gif

There was totally different sound with a cd walkman, ya! this is very fantasy.

I like the Little Dot, but PPX3 is still my best headamp.
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 7:38 AM Post #36 of 40
Quote:

Put the Little Dot with my Wadia last night, it really bring me some wonderful sound.
600smile.gif

There was totally different sound with a cd walkman, ya! this is very fantasy.

I like the Little Dot, but PPX3 is still my best headamp.
biggrin.gif

Wadia??
confused.gif

can u compare the Little Dot in terms of its sound quality and the price u pay for it? the value?

can't wait to get my Little dot II. arrive in 1 week time.
icon10.gif

I'll post something up once I get it.

May 9, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #37 of 40
I got the little dot II on last Saturday mailed from China mainland. Though this tube is not even burned in, but I can feel it improves a lot on my HD650 from Onix XCD-88. However, It is my first experience with tube amp. I cannot compared with other tubes. But its value certainly far exceeds its price including the express shipping fee from China to USA. If somebody want to have a taste and you are near Irvine CA, you could bring it to your test system. Please PM me if you interest.

May 9, 2005 at 6:42 AM Post #38 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by springriver
I got the little dot II on last Saturday mailed from China mainland. Though this tube is not even burned in, but I can feel it improves a lot on my HD650 from Onix XCD-88. However, It is my first experience with tube amp. I cannot compared with other tubes. But its value certainly far exceeds its price including the express shipping fee from China to USA. If somebody want to have a taste and you are near Irvine CA, you could bring it to your test system. Please PM me if you interest.

congrats....
its my first amp... and its so worth IT!!!

plus, my other house mate, who currently own a HD555 unamped thru a PC onboard soundcard, after hearing and testing my HD555 amped with LDII, he loves it so much... and he thinks its something worth to be spent on...
where at First, he thought buying a headphone amp is something too EXTREME or way too crazy... and not worth it! but now look what happen?!
heheh..
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back