Yang's Little dot amp
Apr 10, 2005 at 8:45 AM Post #16 of 40
DOTII4.jpg

DOTII3.jpg

DOTII2.jpg

DOTII1.jpg

Apr 10, 2005 at 8:56 AM Post #17 of 40
whoa. Okay... I'd better make sure I'm getting version 2, not version1.

Apr 10, 2005 at 9:28 AM Post #18 of 40
How much is he selling it for?

Apr 10, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #19 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by hugz
How much is he selling it for?

around USD45

Apr 10, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #20 of 40
hey guys... I'm getting the little dot 2, and its verified 110v. I'm waiting for confirmation that it is in fact meant for lower impedance cans. I was hoping that my friends in china could bring the amps back for me with them when they came back, but it looks like they wont have time to do so, and I'll have to use yang's shipping. The amp costs 45 dollars, and the shipping is about 50 each, which really sucks. I'm trying to see if he'll do cheaper with a bulk order, as I know there was a lot of interest expressed in these amps.

Apr 11, 2005 at 6:09 AM Post #21 of 40
It might not be wise to post his details publically since the admins may think it's an ad. I think that was the very reason why the first thread was deleted. Oh.. and his (contact) details was given to me by another headfier in the original thread! I've placed an order with Yang but this new info about a little dot 2 and the fact they don't go too well with low impedence cans is really putting me off. Now i'll wait and see what other tubes he has to offer that may work better with Grados. looks like there's quite a long waiting list anyways.

xing3ds said:
the Little tube amp creator email is swco@163.com
his name is Yang.
this email add. is given by our fellow headfiers named cmanc to me.
rolleyes.gif

I'm about to order from him too.
icon10.gif

Apr 11, 2005 at 7:01 AM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmanc
It might not be wise to post his details publically since the admins may think it's an ad. I think that was the very reason why the first thread was deleted. Oh.. and his (contact) details was given to me by another headfier in the original thread! I've placed an order with Yang but this new info about a little dot 2 and the fact they don't go too well with low impedence cans is really putting me off. Now i'll wait and see what other tubes he has to offer that may work better with Grados. looks like there's quite a long waiting list anyways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xing3ds
the Little tube amp creator email is swco@163.com
his name is Yang.
this email add. is given by our fellow headfiers named cmanc to me.
rolleyes.gif

I'm about to order from him too.
icon10.gif

I have neither intention nor in-corporation with Yang to advertise any of his products.
posting his email in this thread is just merely letting the public on knowing how to contact Yang.

I am the same with the others, where I'm insterested in his little tube amp. thats all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmanc
... about a little dot 2 and the fact they don't go too well with low impedence cans ...

in his email to me, he told me that Little dot 2 will handle low impedance cans to high imp. cans (32 to 600 ohms). compare to Little dot I (120 to 600 ohms) ???

I'm ordering Little dot 2 and still waiting for his confirmation. and I'll be using HD555 (120 ohms version) with this amp. Hopefully it will works well with little dot II compare to little dot I as what have been review by bchen3 using HD650.

Apr 11, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #23 of 40
Yang has confirmed to me there will be 4 colors of the little dot 2 offered, and its built for low impedance cans.

The Little Dot II (L.D. II )have 4 color:gold , blue , blacd and silver,all this color boxes will made complete after 10 days .

About the L.D.II drive low impedance headphones,I very confirm to tell you :no problem ! We use DT231 (32ohm) for testing , all frequency work well and dynamic is good in despite of this is a low cost headphones .(see photo),so I think your SR325i(very good herdphone.) and DT770 will work well ,Thanks !

QUOTE]

Apr 11, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #24 of 40
Update: The cheapest I can get them to me in reasonable time is $85 a piece. I figure if I'm getting them ,I might as well get 2 or 3 - does anyone want to go in with me? Price will be $85 to get to me, plus whatever it costs to ship to you by whatever method you want. I would prefer to deal with someone in washington, or in vancouver - this way we can just meet up and I can give you the amp in person, and we dont have to deal with re-shipping.

Apr 11, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #25 of 40
Chinese amps are either a hit or miss, and in this case, i would consider the Little Dot I to be a miss. There is potential in his first build, but we'll just have to see how he does with version 2.

Apr 12, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #26 of 40
I have ordered little dot II amp for around AUD95.
this includes the amp price and the shipping cost (using DHL - 3days)
icon10.gif

the shipping cost itself could buy the Little dot I!

just cant wait any longer ...

Apr 14, 2005 at 2:29 PM Post #29 of 40
available colors for little dot I and Little dot II amp : silver, black, gold, and blue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by palchiu
My 110V version Little Dots just sent today.

argh... I cant wait on my 220v version of little dot II
lucky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back