Yamaha Receivers
Jul 31, 2016 at 10:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Neccros

100+ Head-Fier
Hope this is the correct place for this...

Can we post receiver repair posts here? Or is this site just not the right place?  My Yamaha is acting up and I cant afford to replace it so I need to fix it.

Any recommendations other than AVS forums would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 1, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hope this is the correct place for this...

Can we post receiver repair posts here? Or is this site just not the right place?  My Yamaha is acting up and I cant afford to replace it so I need to fix it.

Any recommendations other than AVS forums would be greatly appreciated.

What is it doing?

Aug 2, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #3 of 3
Basically I been running my Roku through the HDMI for the past 3-4 years and no issues. I have it plugged into the receiver then the output going to my TV.  I recently got a newer TV but its 
been working just fine for about a month or so. I go to turn it on and typically I will hear the start up animation of the Roku and then the picture kicks in no problem. But I go to do this recently and nothing.

Typically there is a red HDMI icon on the LED display that shows up when there is an HDMI signal passing through. It doesn't show up or it blinked a few times.  Today I was able to get it to work then after watching TV for about an hour or so I turned it off and back on. Nothing...  If I disconnect the Roku from the receiver and plug it directly into the TV it works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back