XLR's - Split from iPodPJ's B22 thread
Nov 4, 2009 at 6:21 AM Post #31 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reported

If you didn't wish to engage in any sort of discussion, you were perfectly free to simply ignore any or all of my posts.

But you didn't.

Instead, you reply, whine about it, and then go running to the mods.

Grow up.

se

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:31 AM Post #32 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reported

No offense but his posts in this thread have all been based in information and facts. He has just stated his opinion and views in this thread.

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #33 of 37
Have you noticed there’s certain theme around your threads/posts? Or are you simply oblivious
confused_face(1).gif

Nov 4, 2009 at 6:49 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offense but his posts in this thread have all been based in information and facts. He has just stated his opinion and views in this thread.

I agree, but being so strongly opinionated just gets people backs up. It’s also the superior tone in the content of Steve’s posts. Just for the record qusp made a very long post - had a change of heart and deleted it with a new edit. Re-posting qusps un-edited post is a bit of a low blow - there was at least a couple of hours between Steve responding, there was no reason to use the un-edited version. IMHO.

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:41 AM Post #35 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Facts with a view to what?? And why this thread?? I have stated my opinion early in other thread and gave my reasons and even mentioned it was of consequnce to me, bit may not be to others but apparently my opinion is invalidated by his statement of the 'facts' all without ever seeing or using the product in question. What does it matter what I think?? I don't force anyone to see my way, unlike the op who is a fascist. Who has nothing better to do than cause trouble. Then this thread was started and my comments taken our of context. I suggest you go read All my posts on the matter in that thread. He has not seen the connectors I recieved, I even said perhaps it could be just these ones and hoped that the replacements would be better, because although I find them innappropriate for substitution for a number of reasons, they still have their place. The man just wants to fight and be combative with everyone and everything, nothing, even the most highly thought of designs and products held in revear here are good enough for him and anyone who sees things different to him is plain wrong and should ne put on trial.

And yes, I thought better of buying into the argument and edited my post as I thought I would be an adult about it, maybe check it out in full, not just the steve version dredged up to keep an argument going hours later. This illustrates my point rather well. This thread was started with no other intention than to continue an argument I said I didn't want to have, but here it is. In all it's repetitive and boring glory. Don't like it; don't buy it

and for the record, I have silver connectors and wire that has been sitting in my workshop pretty much since I began, nothing looks like what I recieved. A new unopened product

I also never even made the comparison personally, I think should be noted as well.

Nov 4, 2009 at 9:31 AM Post #36 of 37
Wow, forgot about that amazing little button that just makes you disappear, something I should have done a while ago.

Ignored.....

Simple yet effective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back