XIN what have you done to me?
Aug 11, 2003 at 3:08 AM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
I'll take twenty. He seems to be slowing down a bit in between sales. Not too long ago I would have said six days, but I think he might make twenty this time.
wink.gif

Put your money where your mouth is. I'll take a piece of this action.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm taking 14 days.
wink.gif
confused.gif
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2003 at 4:58 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by maverick_12
14 days is mine!

-Mag

Aug 11, 2003 at 6:52 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
I just like to experience all that I can and when I get something I get enthused but its not long before I get something else and have that same enthusiasm.

This is my hobby and I go fore it with a lot of effort and enthusiasm and change my taste often as long as there is something new to try.

Any of what I have bought could be a keep fore someone.

My favorite parts
smily_headphones1.gif
Lou always sells his old goods for great prices... no complaints here! I've come very close to hitting that PM button a few times (CD3k...) but let logical reasoning overwhelm impuse... and missed a good deal.

Keep buying it up, Lou, I dig your enthusiasm (especially since I don't have the money to buy the latest and greatest :p). By the way, what pieces of gear didn't agree with you?

Aug 11, 2003 at 9:41 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
This I think new V6 if it has been redesigned sounds very good and just has surprised me with its sound and small size with the 3 AAA batt.

I can report the same -- amazing sound for the size. I remain pleasantly surprised after one+ week of ownership.

I cannot say if it has to do with the digital volume thing, but I ordered mine with this Class A current bias option and the built-in ER4 adaptor, and that's just a very good combination.

I wanted the addt'l. battery pack, but XIN advised me that it's not necessary, and I think he was right, haven't missed it yet.

Aug 11, 2003 at 1:44 PM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by maverick_12
14 days is mine!

oops!
rolleyes.gif
Ok, I'm seeing new light with this one, I'll go up to 16 days!

Aug 11, 2003 at 8:43 PM Post #24 of 24
XIN did do a number on me and I just knew it. The V6 is a souped up V6.28C his newest and latest amp with better stuff and more of it in it. I got the first one.

The amp sounds great mainly because it has Cascoded
Current Source and XinFeed. The CCS uses 4 Vishay SST503
(very expensive), which is way better than the 2N5484 used
in Meta42, especially on low voltage performance. The
sound is so much better - anything missed in earlier
versions is now here. I call this latest version V6.28C.
This version includes all the improvements to V6.0 and
should lasts for a while. You are the first one who has
this V6.28C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back