Xin product question
Sep 5, 2007 at 9:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

luidge

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi, i am interested in purchasing a Xin amp but i was wondering some stuff from what i read in different threads. First i read somewhere that the micro post 4/11 was the best sounding of all of Xin product wich i find hard to believe since it is the most compact and cheaper of the bunch. Next does the new reference macro would be a better buy at 249$ than the normal Macro with 627 x4 buffer.

I am kinda clueless as normaly cheaper also equal worst sound, but if the new micro sound the best of them 3 i will take it for sure.

Sep 5, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by luidge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, i am interested in purchasing a Xin amp but i was wondering some stuff from what i read in different threads. First i read somewhere that the micro post 4/11 was the best sounding of all of Xin product wich i find hard to believe since it is the most compact and cheaper of the bunch. Next does the new reference macro would be a better buy at 249$ than the normal Macro with 627 x4 buffer.

I am kinda clueless as normaly cheaper also equal worst sound, but if the new micro sound the best of them 3 i will take it for sure.

The post 4/11 Micro is a fine sounding amp, one of the best even at its low price, however the Reference sounds even better and with the 4 AAA cells, it runs forever ...300-400 hrs. I also have the Macro, but the Reference sounds much better, regardless of what opamp I tried.

I highly recommend the Reference.

Sep 6, 2007 at 1:07 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFlight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The post 4/11 Micro is a fine sounding amp, one of the best even at its low price, however the Reference sounds even better and with the 4 AAA cells, it runs forever ...300-400 hrs. I also have the Macro, but the Reference sounds much better, regardless of what opamp I tried.

I highly recommend the Reference.

how do you compare the xin with move and d1..both are around the same price league

Users who are viewing this thread

Back