Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD (2 +1 Hybrid)
Feb 22, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #451 of 888
I had a similar experience, over the top and distorted highs at first. After a 1more burn in session they are clear and well balanced. The best in ear headphones I own. My go to for almost everything. 

Feb 23, 2017 at 4:36 AM Post #453 of 888
Sorry to hear that, 

Please click here to cope with such a problem instantly: https://support.gearbest.com/ticket/ticket
Service center will reply you within 24 hours except on weekends and public holidays.
Any questions, feel free to here, we are ready to help you and feedback you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
George

Feb 25, 2017 at 5:43 AM Post #455 of 888
Which one is better mi inear pro hd or soundmagic e10c.

Just a/b'd the E10 (not the C but can't imagine they sound different) and hands down the pro hd IMO.

Better resolution, clarity and wider soundstage than the Soundmagics. Also better extension at both ends of the spectrum.

Don't get me wrong though i still like the E10s as they have more forward mids.

However if you want something both cheaper and better than either i can't recommend the Memt X5 enough. Amazing value for around £15. Had them since yesterday and can't keep them out of my ears.

Feb 25, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #457 of 888
Just a/b'd the E10 (not the C but can't imagine they sound different) and hands down the pro hd IMO.

Better resolution, clarity and wider soundstage than the Soundmagics. Also better extension at both ends of the spectrum.

Don't get me wrong though i still like the E10s as they have more forward mids.

However if you want something both cheaper and better than either i can't recommend the Memt X5 enough. Amazing value for around £15. Had them since yesterday and can't keep them out of my ears.
What if we put the HLSX 808 into the comparison?

Feb 26, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #459 of 888
How so?  While there are indeed problems with the gen 5s, everyone here who has the gen 4s before (including myself) think the gen 5s, on balance, are an improvement. The bass was stronger on the gen 4s but they were more muddled.  There's also the port-block mod for the gen 5s to tune up the bass if you need more.

The gen 5s have cleaner bass.  There are some issues with the "s" sounds being harsh, which may correspond to the 12-13kHz peak on the chart that @HiFiChris
 has kindly provided on post #132.  Some have been able to mitigate this by inserting the buds deeper into the ear, or swapping tips.  Overall the gen 5s still has a V shaped sound signature which should be suited to your music prefs.

Bottom line, for the price, these are a no brainer for me.  I have yet to come across any mainstream brands that have this sound quality at this price point.  That said, I'm buying these directly from xiaomi, and some others here have said shipping + customs costs can double the price...
HLSX 808 seem to have this sound signature as well. I think that these two IEM's could have a comparison.

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #461 of 888
I got mines today.

Now, I own Piston 3, Hybrid and now Pro HD. I also have the 1More Triple Driver.

I am actually completely satisfied with the Pro HD. While I can reflect more on why people seem to be unsatisfied. But I think that the reaction doesn't have to be that dramatic.

The HD Pro is everything what people thought the successor to Piston 3 would be with dual/triple driver.

I just felt that I had to put this out there because these headphones are actually great. The bass is tight, controlled and definitely present without any mods.

Just to add my take on this whole sibilance debacle, based on all the above models that I own.

I would say the mids have a shimmer which is actually pleasant. 1More Triple is certainly louder than Pro HD, but Pro HD are lighter in weight and cheaper.

But if they both were played at 98db then I would say that the performance is similar but with that tiny bit extra sizzle and shimmer in the mids for the Pro HD with great soundstage.

Basically, Piston 3 lovers will be happy.

The Hybrids are bass heavy, which actually sounds great in noisey environments as the extra bass sorta cancels out with external noise.

I think Pro HD definitely deserve praise. They are cousins of the 1More Triple Driver.

I am even planning to sell my Piston 3, Hybrid and 1More Triple Driver as the Pro HD actually win overall as the sum of all parts.

I will write more later. But I just wanted to add that don't be overly critical of these. Just because of preferring overly rumbling bass at least.
Damn, I didn't know that the Pro HD would be similar to the 1MORE Triple Drivers. Especially with a different price bracket.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #463 of 888
Well, they might in fact at first appear to be 'cousin of 1More Triple Drivers' but they are more like a poor, injured in war and permanently disabled cousin.

BTW, the people over there at 1More are not idiots either.

Just my 2c.

Feb 27, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #465 of 888
Hello everyone! I just received these yesterday and currently burning in. I replaced the tips with foam tips, which I prefer for better comfort. I do detect a slight sibilance as mentioned in previous posts. Hopefully it goes away after a few days of burn in. Initial impression is it sounds a lot better than my almost 3 year old (but still ever reliable) Piston 2. I just find the sound to be cleaner and tighter. This would probably be my on-the-go, bus/train commute earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back