Oct 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #301 of 957
Ordered :)

1. TD III V2 Blackwood
2. XE200PRO Walnut edition
3. Ultraphile
4. Amazing A330PRO
5. Xears Resonance Purple

Oct 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #304 of 957
I'm also very curious about those Amazing A330PRO... 
wink.gif

Oct 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #307 of 957
I wonder how different the A330Pro sounds from the XE200Pro

The A330Pro looks to be more comfortable to wear, because it is simply much smaller.

But really need a description of the sounding first.

Oct 20, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #309 of 957
just talked with thomas. he says the ultraphile is the best (even having small build quality issues)
still, i cant decide between those and the TD  , and mayble also the a330

Oct 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #310 of 957
Hey guys, I just joined so I could keep up with this thread and give some input. So Hey there.

I'm waiting a week until I can afford to get a few pairs of Xears, probably going to get a few pairs of the XGF500PRO (One for me and couple for some friends). Thomas said that they're good for techno and house, which are some of my favourite genres. 

He also said that he's going to be bringing out the XSR330PRO with a neon green cable soon, so they won't look so much like Beats. He also told me to tell everyone to use the KLANGFUZZIS code when they place an order, and that it is valid until 21/12/2012.

Oct 20, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #313 of 957

Quote:
KLANGFUZZIS code when they place an order, and that it is valid until 21/12/2012

2011 or 2012? I wonder how many are going to buy the more expensive models once the code isn't working anymore, €89/109 is a lot of money
for a pair of Xears. Some of them have great sound, but the build quality/quality control leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe i'll snatch another, whatever
best model they have by then before the code expires.

Oct 20, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #314 of 957

Quote:

2011 or 2012? I wonder how many are going to buy the more expensive models once the code isn't working anymore, €89/109 is a lot of money
for a pair of Xears. Some of them have great sound, but the build quality/quality control leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe i'll snatch another, whatever
best model they have by then before the code expires.

Yeah, he definitely said 2012. He gives out the code to pretty much anyone who wants it because he cares more for customer satisfaction than overall profit. He also said that he's spending more money on future batches of IEMs to make sure that the quality is of a higher standard.

Oct 21, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #315 of 957

Quote:
wow ^^ how much did you pay?

I bought the XE200PRO Walnut edition.. these In Ears are amazing.

enjoy it. :)

Shipping is free and used KLANGFUZZIS.

Quote:
Could you post impressions when you get these?  I have the N3 Nature and I'm wondering how these compare (especially the A330Pro).

Quote:
I'm also very curious about those Amazing A330PRO... 
wink.gif

Quote:
NICE!!!!!!!

When I started this thread back in March it was for the TDIIIs.......Great thing I changed the name, because this is a real Xears overall appreciation thread...

Psygeist, post your impressions on that big order....

Congratz....
beerchug.gif

Yeah, sure. Once I receive these. Thanks.

Quote:
just talked with thomas. he says the ultraphile is the best (even having small build quality issues)
still, i cant decide between those and the TD  , and mayble also the a330

He told the same to me. Let's see how these turn out to be.

Quote:
Yeah, he definitely said 2012. He gives out the code to pretty much anyone who wants it because he cares more for customer satisfaction than overall profit. He also said that he's spending more money on future batches of IEMs to make sure that the quality is of a higher standard.

So far his service has been extremely positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back