Xears Thread (formerly TD III)
Aug 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #78 of 957
How do you checkout on the xears site nowadays? I just ordered a pair of these, selected paypal, got an email confirming my order but didn't get an option to pay? Support is offline at the moment so just wondered if anyone that has ordered before knows the drill?

Can't wait to get these! I had the old TD100 which broke in an accident but I enjoyed them immensely, such superb value.

Aug 5, 2011 at 7:39 PM Post #79 of 957
after you clicked "Order now" a screen will pop up with "Jetzt bezahlen" in paypal colors click on it and it will bring you to the Paypal site

Aug 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #81 of 957
There's a seller on ebay selling the Xears TD III V2 for about $55 and I got the headphones in 3 days, seemed like a fantastic deal. I'm LOVING these headphones. The new cable that they are using on the headphones are awesome, but of course the most important thing is the sound! I love my bass and these headphones give me just that plus a good midrange too. These are among one of my favorite and most fun headphones I've used. They are definitely keepers. Just my 2 cents.

Aug 9, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #82 of 957

Quote:
There's a seller on ebay selling the Xears TD III V2 for about $55 and I got the headphones in 3 days, seemed like a fantastic deal. I'm LOVING these headphones. The new cable that they are using on the headphones are awesome, but of course the most important thing is the sound! I love my bass and these headphones give me just that plus a good midrange too. These are among one of my favorite and most fun headphones I've used. They are definitely keepers. Just my 2 cents.

I always wonder why Xears's own store never shows up from ebay searches:
http://stores.ebay.com/4satisfactionstore
But unfortunately price is not very good, especially compared with your find.

Sep 3, 2011 at 7:01 AM Post #88 of 957
it looks like KLANGFUZZIS still works. I tried and it accepted it but I'm not buying them. I suggested them to a friend tho so I wanna know if it really works. 30 euros is a lot cheaper than the ones on Ebay.

Sep 3, 2011 at 8:17 AM Post #89 of 957
Wow you can get those new 110 eur ones (Xears Giant Force XGF500PRO, where do the names come from?!) with the code for 30 as well! It's so tempting but I'm going to wait for other peoples reviews first.

Sep 3, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #90 of 957
Great to see this thread still going.  I think I have become a Xears fan...lol

Just ordered the XE200PRO & GF XGF500PRO...I will compare them to the TDIII...Good times...

Received the new Sansa Clip Zip a couple of days ago and giving it a little love with the TDIII. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back